KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did they get that packaged

They couldent ! To big for any palette and to big for any box.....so it were wraped in 2-3 layer of thick bobbleplast and shipped carefully with my highly recommanded shipping company : Alpi Shipping :chew

Now my littel 1:1 statues

E.T.
T-800 endoskeleton
Ironman 2
King Kong
Scary Butler
Kane & Lynch
The incredible Hulk
Scream Killer
Mogwai
Gremlin

The 1:1 bust collection

Atom - Real Steel
Arnold terminator 2
Predator 1
Marilyn Monroe
James Dean

Last edited:
That Hulk looks great. I wish I had the space to get one. Are you keeping him outside or are you puting it in the house?

That Hulk looks great. I wish I had the space to get one. Are you keeping him outside or are you puting it in the house?

I managed to pack all inside but very very close together and taken apart....
I hope to make a nice mini museum displaying them after the museum and homecinema are build......Yeah that Hulk are mindblowing IRL - thought the same about SS T-800 1:1 but not anymore.......:rolleyes:

Anakin Skywalker PF exclusive arrived....extremely well done sideshow

pictures will come

72021press02001.jpg

Yoda 1:1 bust Sideshow - amazing.....

pictures will come

sideyodacc01.jpg

sideyodacc02.jpg

So the first pictures of Anakin....

Anakin Skywalker PF exclusive arrived....extremely well done sideshow

no.: 853#1000

72021press02001.jpg

img6662v.jpg

img6661.jpg

img6664.jpg

img6663i.jpg

Time for a update - gotta update while the homecinema and museum is being build :bow:

Zoltar 1:10 fortune teller machine

img6865i.jpg

Talking Star Wars figures (the plan is to use the speaking future for the museum build in wall speakers)

img6867p.jpg

Greedo Sideshow bust 1:1 no 108#300

clothes made in leather - nice details in the head sculpt :clap:

img6858.jpg

img6859m.jpg

img6860l.jpg

img6863g.jpg

img6862u.jpg

img6861a.jpg

Luke Skywalker vs Wampa diorama no 39#750

The best SS SW dio until now in my opinion :clap:

img6897z.jpg

img6898.jpg

img6899o.jpg

img6900q.jpg

img6902.jpg

Nice additions... I have Yoda as well, one of my favorite pieces :rock

I plan on eventuallyl getting the Ambush on Hoth dio, really dynamic looking piece :rock

The one ...the amazing....lifesize Balrog (yes I truely belive so) from Gentle Giant no 2#65

img7083r.jpg

img7076.jpg

img7075p.jpg

img7080.jpg

img7078a.jpg

Highly recommanded - but IRL are a must pictures don´t do it justice !

T-600 lifesize from Oxmox - 217 cm high with led light in base for logo + eyes in termi

The eyes are higher quality than the T-800 rom Sideshow - these actually looks right :clap:
The light in base are nice but im missing a motion sensor as they put in the SS T-800. :(
The gatlin gun are extremely nice - some of it real metal - not so pour looking at as the SS T-800 gun. :wehey:
The clothes are okay made in glasfiber - would have been outstanding with real fabric !!!! :hmmm:
Wirering much better than SS. :thumb:
Endoskeleton finish (where there is no closthes) very nice simular to the SS T-600 bust I think... :thumbs:
Packing not as good as SS - not easy to repack :(

Overall a real nice lifesize statue - maybe a top 4 at the Oxmox list until now :wave:

img7064.jpg

img7065p.jpg

img7066a.jpg

img7068.jpg

img7070k.jpg

Back