Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 2 - THE ARENA FIGHTER - NEW PRODUCT COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate... did you removed the plastic protection inside the boots? ;)
From some pictures I see around I have the feeling some of you didn't removed the plastic protection is inside the boots to keep in shape.

Please give a look to this great tutorial.. I think many of you will find VERY USEFULL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPZMpbWRuw8

lol! DOH! My apologies you can tell I'm not usually the first person to get a figure

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Just wanted to thank 1/6 Historical & Mythological Figures and Kaustic Plastik for the awesome gift - KP 04 Generation K Muscle Body, and XXL set 2 , The Arena Fighter
I decided to make a review to share what I received, I`ll post another version in Portuguese later this week.
Please be gentle, and all feedback is welcome, this is my first review , and I'm still learning how to edit wink emoticon
Its an amazing set. The body is one of the best in 1/6 scale, kaustic plastik has really improved with each new release.

AUCaSQd.jpg

lvTKw3q.jpg

XOb7t7O.jpg

VFyc2bS.jpg

EiWGcLC.jpg

zn4v6ru.jpg

3IfmHCj.jpg

fQ88m32.jpg

yY8qk0h.png

IKfqWcU.png

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy this set, I recently sold of my Roman General in favor of just owning just one Gladiator figure.
But now there are 2 companies bringing them out in both different looking styles.

But from what scene is this KP based on? and can we maybe expect an expansion set of this aswell just like the Fantasy Warrior set?

I thought this outfit was based on the I am Maximus etc scene, but it seems to be missing the chainmail then.

Kaustic Plastik The Arena Fighter

Recently I've sold off my Roman General, because I wanted to go for another version, namely the Gladiator version.

The choices, fell on the one by Kaustic Plastik or Pangaea Toy.
I already own the Greek General from Pangaea Toy, and that body and accesories are great, only the price tag is a bit high.
So I went for the cheaper Kaustic Plastik.
His outfit is based on the fight with Tigris.
At the famous speech/fight he also has the same armor, only he has some chainmail underneath the armor.
Which would have been an easy add for this release of Kaustic Plastik.
For the final battle against Commodus, he has a bit of different armor, and this one is included with the Pangaea Toy version.

I had also ordered the KP-04 body which suits this outfit perfectly, I've only ordered the one without a headsculpt, cause I kept mine from the Roman General set.

The body is sturdy and good, and really perfect with the replaceable arms.
I used the more jointed arms for some pics, to get more poses out of him and the other set of arms is really good for some static/museum poses.
Sadly again some different handpegs, and one broke off, even after doing the hairdryer/hot water trick.

Sadly I encountered some problems with his outfit.
First off his boots, from one the flap that goes over the boot, is torn, and they are a hassle to put on in the first place!
His leather belt, contains studs, and they drop off very easily, I had to reglue a couple, but lost one aswell, but thankfully Fabio of Kaustic Plastik is send me a replacment.
A belt that goes on the side of his armor, is loose/broke. you don't notice it, but I know its there!, so a true 1/6th collector's nightmare haha.
With his tunic, the threads come loose quite easly, I had to cut a few down.

I already had the Gladiator helmet from Kaustic Plastik, so that fits nicely with the rest.

In short:

A great figure, for a reasonable price! with some small personal problems (I would think not all releases will have these problems)

Can anybody tell me where I can purchase or pre order the Pangaea Gladiator General deluxe version here in the US or a good overseas company

Last edited:
Sadly again some different handpegs, and one broke off, even after doing the hairdryer/hot water trick.

I had both hand pegs break, but I think it's no fault of KP's. I didn't use the hot water trick (I've only needed to a couple times), and I should have. It's not a big deal, because I'm just going to epoxy the hands onto the round part of the wrist where the pegs fit and the vambraces will hide the wrists, anyway. They'll still turn. The blade also came off the sword, but I'm already going to have the epoxy out, so I'll just fix it. Really, I have no complaints about the body or the set and think they really look nice. I wish the pegs were a bit stouter, but like I said, I truly feel like it was my own fault and am still very much a loyal KP customer. It's a very nice set.

I had both hand pegs break, but I think it's no fault of KP's. I didn't use the hot water trick (I've only needed to a couple times), and I should have. It's not a big deal, because I'm just going to epoxy the hands onto the round part of the wrist where the pegs fit and the vambraces will hide the wrists, anyway. They'll still turn. The blade also came off the sword, but I'm already going to have the epoxy out, so I'll just fix it. Really, I have no complaints about the body or the set and think they really look nice. I wish the pegs were a bit stouter, but like I said, I truly feel like it was my own fault and am still very much a loyal KP customer. It's a very nice set.

Oh yeah, I am not saying its KP's fault either, I just wished that the handpegs were one universal type, across all brands, so like if 1 were to break, I could grab one from my Hot Toys or other company and switch them out, instead all companies coming out with their own little type of pegs.

Got my set. Like to say, excellent set. The body has slightly shiny arms and legs, but that is only a minor thing. On the whole absolutely love it. I've had my Iminime head for a long time now waiting for this set, and used that.

007_1_zpsorjgg5ww.jpg

I am extremely happy with this new set . Also want to express how much I love KAUSTIC PLASTIK's school of Pompeii set . The amount of detail on the helmet is incredible . Thanks Fabio !

Back