Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he should try to address his complaints to bigger companies like Hot Toys and Sideshow. They'll probably just laugh at him and put him on the ignore list. In the case of Pangea, the helmet was ridiculously oversized almost to the point of being a joke. Asmus's case, the stock body was straight junk where the joints are so loose, you can't even pose the figure. KP's 1st head, although the likeness to Arnie is not all there, is a perfectly usable head that you can use if you want to. So to demand a free head or a discount for a new headsculpt is unreasonable.

You have shown to me for the 2ond time you don't respect your clients.
When the constructive criticism is not likable to your business, you prefer to accuse your customer.
Learn to listen and be polite but I guess I am asking too much....
You have not replied to my remarks, but rather chose to be yet once again offensive.

Are you serious???? Ok this MUST be a joke.

^ Yo we all have a ******* client. I myself have had one. Eh I say **** em... Kaustic Plastik you do wonderful work and offer great sales and offers for the community.

Lets just move on. Anybody who cannot overread posts that are clearly meant to cause heat, simply use the ignore function.

Thinking about adding the extension set to my bash and to upgrade with the body this was made for, but I cannot find the body anymore. What was it called again?

Lets just move on. Anybody who cannot overread posts that are clearly meant to cause heat, simply use the ignore function.

Thinking about adding the extension set to my bash and to upgrade with the body this was made for, but I cannot find the body anymore. What was it called again?

The body we used it's KP02XXL.
The headsculpt will match perfectly this body (tanned)

Please keep things civil; I'm looking at you jk_blue_tiger.

Code of Conduct

Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. Remember, that your opinion is not a fact and repeating the same criticism over and over again is unlikely to change anyone else’s mind. Think about how your post comes across to readers and be mindful of how you’d like others to respond before you post. The guidelines and rules listed below explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. Your access to these forums is a "privilege," and not a "right." Sideshowcollectors.com reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by this code.

I ordered mine from the company that handles distribution in NA and have heard nothing yet. I would think I would be among the earliest.

conanhead.jpg

Just saw this posted on Facebook by Dave Zac on the Historical and Mythological Collectibles page. Hopefully we'll see some more photo's soon.

I received my Kaustic Plastik Deluxe Fantasy warrior headsculpt yesterday two days after ordering it directly from KP. I must admit to be disappointed in the final sculpt, I feel like there is just a passing resemblance to Arnold himself, the preview sculpt was not promised to be perfect but i feel a lot of character was lost in transition. The chin area has strong resemblance but the nose appears too thin and the eyes are not on the same line. The overall quality of the sculpt on mine is neither the best there is, the hair piece with crown has a very obvious mold line running across, as well as some flat cut marks where the cast was removed from the mold. The eyes on mine also seem cross eyed, whether this just seems to be so due to the uneven eyes or the paint applications im not sure. On the positive side its a vast improvement over the previous sculpt. Ill probably be customizing my own heads using the provided hair pieces and leave the actual head for what it is.

20160218_223734.jpg
20160218_223739.jpg
20160218_223805.jpg
20160218_224011.jpg
20160218_224028.jpg

Hmmm...
Well, it's better than the first attempt.
I suppose we'll just have to turn to customisers to get the ultimate Ahnuld sculpt.

Back