Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made them sixxshooter, with the exception of the head sculpts by Snyderman and Peter the painter

I'm pretty sure I just started following you on Facebook a few days ago, and had no idea it was you. Good stuff, man. BTW, have you seen what Aneses has done with his set? He really made it his own. Check it out.

Fabio I just recieved my xxl bodies and expansion kit. Wow! Thank you so much. I feel like this is the case of photos don't do justice. They look even better than I thought they would. I can't wait to get the Modern Life head sculpt!

Fabio I just recieved my xxl bodies and expansion kit. Wow! Thank you so much. I feel like this is the case of photos don't do justice. They look even better than I thought they would. I can't wait to get the Modern Life head sculpt!

Thank you mate!! :)

This because we never retouch our pictures with photoshop ;)
And we use ALWAYS very standard camera!
No special FX ;)

Heard on OSW that it ws cancelled. Just went to the Cotswold site. Confirmed cancelled.

Hi guys.
About ML headsculpt:
jimster-albums-wtf-picture46052-10604618-584377658265357-8203488736164395822-o.jpg

1) Yes, I confirm ML head projects (all their projects) are cancelled.
I got this information from the USA distributor.

2) I will not leave you alone ;)
As you know KP take ALWAYS care of the fan feedback.
Soon I will give you updates on the matter.
Something will be announced soon by KP.
It's a PROMISE.

Last edited:
Man that really sucks. They were looking to be the best Conan head sculpts on the market. I've got two headless Barbarians waiting patiently...

Damn, that sucks.
I was looking forward to a couple of their head sculpts, besides their Conan.

Well, looking forward to whatever news you can give us Fabio!

Wonder what happened ? They showed us the preview as if it were almost done . All that work for nothing . :( I also preordered through timewalker collectibles .

Back