Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're doing both, but they've decided to release the rooted version first.

EDIT: Modern Life's also updating their site this month. They'll spill the beans once that's ironed out, plus you can order straight from them, if you prefer.

Last edited:
Got confirmation from Cotswold that they are doing both, but that the sculpted hair version will be released at a later date.

What?! Why?!? I've got an order with Cotswold and I'm just waiting on the Conan head sculpts so my order can be shipped...how long am I going to be waiting now?

Seems like an odd move to push back the sculpted version, unless they're planning to fix the hairline on it?

What?! Why?!? I've got an order with Cotswold and I'm just waiting on the Conan head sculpts so my order can be shipped...how long am I going to be waiting now?

Seems like an odd move to push back the sculpted version, unless they're planning to fix the hairline on it?

Cotswold told me that they were having problems with the mold for the sculpted hair version. Seems a little weird. I hope it is more that they are fixing the hairline. They gave me the option to replace my order for the sculpted hair version with the rooted hair version. They said that they would be contacting other customers who ordered to see if they wanted to do likewise, but they were waiting on pricing and release date info. I got to do it a little early because I contacted them when I saw that the item had a note on the product page that said "Cancelled by manufacturer".

Isthe modern life head still available Id like to snag one?

It hasn't been made available yet. They're releasing the rooted hair version soon(-ish), and the molded version will be released later. They've assured us the molded version is still being made, but they're ironing some things out first.

I received a email from costworld collectibles today . The modern life sculpted hair head sculpt is canceled . Only the rooted version is being made . Where ever you preordered from , make sure to contact them and let them know your still interested in the rooted hair version and you want the preorder to hold .

It hasn't been made available yet. They're releasing the rooted hair version soon(-ish), and the molded version will be released later. They've assured us the molded version is still being made, but they're ironing some things out first.
Thanks I asked because I saw them on some sites for preorder but they have all vanished now

I think the rooted hair looks killer with the headband on, not so much without it. Of course, even the scupted hair version looks a little off without the headband IMO. Something wrong with the hairline. Maybe a bit too high in both cases.

I really want to see what the rooted hair looks like without them holding the hair back as it should be falling over the sides of his face. That will be the biggest decider for me as I want to pose one with head band and one without.

Finally will be able to set this guy up as I bought the body, the kp head will stand in unto this other arrives to complete it

Has anyone done any customising with this set? Just put mine together and looking forward to getting the modern life head and then doing some weathering at least

My xxl project shelf, he'll be promoted in spots when the new head arrives

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 251
Back