Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But actually if you look carefully our prototypes we used for the pre-orders, the heasculpt is the same, and yes, in the expression one eyes is a bit closer then the other.
It's the expression.
But I admit was a mistake include this head. :(
The fact the likeness is off (but this is something we was forced to do), it's the biggest complain we are facing right now.
But I PROMISE soon we will post a news will make you HAPPY, and will help ALL OF YOU making a PERFECT CUSTOM FIGURE.
Please trust in me.. and just be patient for around 10 days.. ;)

Don't feel bad about it Fabio... it's a very solid release. Even w/o the head I would have happily paid the price.

And just keep in mind that collectors on a forum tend to be more vocal and harder to please than the general public. While I don't think the head is a home run (at least from the photos I've seen) it's certainly a welcome addition and the rest of the set looks incredible.

When it comes to your next release of a guy that maybe was a gladiator, I'd still release a head even if people complain, because I'm sure more that don't complain will still be happy :duff

Don't feel bad about it Fabio... it's a very solid release. Even w/o the head I would have happily paid the price.

And just keep in mind that collectors on a forum tend to be more vocal and harder to please than the general public. While I don't think the head is a home run (at least from the photos I've seen) it's certainly a welcome addition and the rest of the set looks incredible.

When it comes to your next release of a guy that maybe was a gladiator, I'd still release a head even if people complain, because I'm sure more that don't complain will still be happy :duff

:exactly:

I believe it is fair to say that the set minus head would have been well worth the price we have paid. So why bother an extra head. The set is a really great release.
Nevertheless for future releases Id suggest to just leave the head away as I mentioned earlier. Especially a you g company like KP is always interested in saving some costs. Here is the perfect way. :)

Once again, just to make sure this has been clear: the sowrd is a work of art! Material, sculpt, feeling, everything EXCELLENT! :bow

So far it sounds like the wheel necklace is for sure... and another necklace which could be the ruby they steal from the temple? Maybe they'd also include a helmet from the final battle, father's sword (broken and whole) and maybe an axe or two.

It's killing me I hafta wait till end of September for this!! Yea, we may complain about the sculpt, but I'd say 90% of us just wanted this set(and are eagerly awaiting expansion pack). I can't wait to hear what you have in store for us next!

sytyjary.jpg

Not sure if anyone posted this but this head is available now on ebay. Looks great to me.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

Did they already release that modified kp02 body that was supposed to fit this whole Conan figure better?

It's obviously a modified HT head

I actually want a head with the heads and, it's a look I'm going for on my second one

Has this sold out yet? You can't get it anymore in the UK I don't think

And no, the body has hasn't been released yet. Supposedly soon though

Yep, that new body is going to be limited and coming soon, I'll buy one or two for other projects. But, for Conan 'm still pretty sold on using the DX10 body with Bane Arms.

Back