Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope everything is ok with Fabio .

Yes mate I'm fine.
Just totally busy with William release.
We are a small company and everybody here share some part of the job!! Yes even QC, assembling and packaging ;)
So busy busy busy :)

For everybody: I confirm we are releasing just NOW in Asia.
Waiting for sea Cargo for European stock.. As you know sea cargo are slooow ;)

About the expansion head: Please wait the final photo session to give your feedbacks ;)
It's a GREAT looking headsculpt and the picture I have on facebook doesn't give justice to the quality!!
So don't panic! ;)

I'm sorry but that headsculpt is a major disappointment. Hopefully the sculpt underneath is good but the paint is detracting from it :(

Mate the sculpt is very very good. In our fb page you can see the unpainted version.. And it is just awesome.
Please wait I will release the final photo session for the pre orders for your major disappointments ;)

Mate the sculpt is very very good. In our fb page you can see the unpainted version.. And it is just awesome.
Please wait I will release the final photo session for the pre orders for your major disappointments ;)

When the final photos and prices will be ?

WHen will these reach the USA?

Yes mate I'm fine.
We are a small company and everybody here share some part of the job!! Yes even QC, assembling and packaging ;)

About the expansion head: Please wait the final photo session to give your feedbacks ;)
It's a GREAT looking headsculpt and the picture I have on facebook doesn't give justice to the quality!!
So don't panic! ;)

Yes mate I'm fine.

So don't panic! ;)

Great news Fabio !! CANT WAIT TO GET THIS AND SEE MORE PICTURES . I think it looks fantastic even in the early photos . Your small team is doing a great job . Congrats !

I'm sorry but that headsculpt is a major disappointment. Hopefully the sculpt underneath is good but the paint is detracting from it :(

Some things do look wrong now that it's painted, but I'm reserving judgment until we get some different angles.

That's good to know, Fabio :) I admit the initial WiP shots of the sculpts did look fantastic, so i'm sure it's just the new photos don't do it justice.

Kinda looks like a Fallout4 character at the moment :)

Some things do look wrong now that it's painted, but I'm reserving judgment until we get some different angles.

It's just a test.. And for facebook personal page only.. ;)
Please consider as a work in progress that we are sharing with friends..
When we will post on this forum..then it will be time to judge it ;)

i already preorded the deluxe, cant wait for the new no paint, war paint, and bloody paint heads ... lol i will have more wallace head then i could ever use in a lifetime

12976800_966230133432798_4340233157694011746_o.jpg

12923358_966230170099461_4909130701462028311_n.jpg

very cool box art.

Let's all keep in mind that the sculpt can only have a slight resemblance or Kaustik runs the risk of legal issues.

Then why make it??

People want the figure to look like Mel Gibson. . .if it doesn't look like him, why even bother to buy this head?? Just stick with the stock head that comes in the box.

Then why make it??

People want the figure to look like Mel Gibson. . .if it doesn't look like him, why even bother to buy this head?? Just stick with the stock head that comes in the box.

Because it looks awesome !! That's why!! You don't like . Don't buy it . That simple !

Back