Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the tartan sash needs a filthy coffee bath, likely the same for the kilt but cant see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just figured it out ! It must come with 2 cloth outfits . 1 color for the basic head and the brown color for the Wallace head sculpt .
4249e9eb31354b67949e71de2931ee56.jpg

I'm only guessing but as we can all see , we're now getting a third unpainted head sculpt in the delux edition package . That's a complete surprise to me because Fabio never mentioned that .

3 heads and none with a closed mouth... damn. I just hope the kilt isn't blue...that would be a major fault and would kill the figure a bit.

It looks like the three heads we're supposed to get in the Deluxe set to me: Blue Wallace, Non-Blue Wallace, and Hammish. Not sure why this is a surprise to anyone.

3 heads and none with a closed mouth... damn. I just hope the kilt isn't blue...that would be a major fault and would kill the figure a bit.

The non-yelling sculpt is coming as an expansion; they had stated almost from the beginning (after many requests for a neutral expression), that if the initial sets sold well, they'd make them. Well, they were POd like crazy, so almost immediately they started working on a neutral expression. If you go back through the thread you will see the WIP of it, and all the discussion.

It looks like the three heads we're supposed to get in the Deluxe set to me: Blue Wallace, Non-Blue Wallace, and Hammish. Not sure why this is a surprise to anyone.

Never mentioned in the preorder that there's a 2nd NON painted screaming sculpt .
12b82ffd974a2e19bb8c2508deae7a7b.jpg

There must also be 2 sash, brown as listed then the blue version?
I dont know, cant wait to receive this now.
Now getting a second entire wallace head is a nice bonus

About the expansion head....I know, I remember it being said right at the begining of the preorders, but it just looks like Kaustic does this on purpose and as I heard it is not the first time...many collectors prefer a closed mouth and this looks like a cash grab.
The screaming should be the expansion, not the other way around. Or regular Wallace not screaming and warpaint screaming.

There must also be 2 sash, brown as listed then the blue version?
I dont know, cant wait to receive this now.
Now getting a second entire wallace head is a nice bonus

If we get a blue and brown one, then my disapointment will shift to joy and praise!

Other than the lighting, I don't see a difference in the color of the sash that Hammish is wearing vs the color Wallace is wearing in those pre-order photos. They both appear brownish. There obviously isn't a second sash in the picture, unless it's underneath the main tray. I'm fearing we only get the one. It can be fixed, but why didn't they just dunk the whole bolt of fabric in some brown dye if the color was off to save us some hassle.

I wonder if there was an issue with the "interchangability" of the hair pieces and it was simpler to just include a second head with the alternate attached. Generous and cool solution on KP's part, if that's the case.

The sash and kilt do look a lot different but that photo isn't exactly the best. Nothing a little run through the weathering machine can't fix though I reckon.

Really stoked for this set. I hope it's selling well enough to justify maybe making Stephen as well. I'd love to have the trio.

Back