Kaustic Plastik/Infinite Statue 1:6 Lon Chaney’s Phantom of the Opera Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love and hate the seamless wrists. If the hands are the correct pose for the angle of the wrist they’re fine but they do limit posing options with the lack of a joint there. And if the sleeves will cover the wrists, they aren’t really needed. I thought they were nice on Nosferatu but didn’t think Dracula needed them (which he didn’t have).

Yeah, I can see how they limit some posing options. Just they look better, but certain figures don’t necessarily need them I suppose.

Yeah, I can see how they limit some posing options. Just they look better, but certain figures don’t necessarily need them I suppose.
I could see a character like Karloff's Frankenstein or the Wolfman benefitting from them. It would allow for accurate forearm scarring on Karloff and a lack of mold showing on Wolfman's sculpted fur arms (forearms, fur arms, wakka, wakka, wakka).

Any updates on this? March is coming to a close pretty quick and that’s when Kaustic Plastik said we would get a full reveal/pre-order.

Any updates on this? March is coming to a close pretty quick and that’s when Kaustic Plastik said we would get a full reveal/pre-order.
If you check their Facebook, they are experiencing delays with products shipping. So they may not want to get too far ahead of themselves just yet. Or I could be completely wrong, and it might pop up 5 seconds from now.

1713002284870.png

infinite Statue 1/6 Scale LON CHANEY AS PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Deluxe version

Lon Chaney as Phantom of the Opera 1/6 action figure features:

1 Lifelike Handpainted Headsculpt with Movable eyes

1 Fully Articulated Body approximately 12 inches

8 Interchangeable Hands (No Wrist Pegs visible)

1 Black Outfit Tuxedo

1 White Shirt

1 Purple Scarf

1 Black cloak

1 Pair of Black Shoes

1 Church Organ (DX VERSION ONLY)

1 Black Hat (DX VERSION ONLY)

1 Musical Score (DX VERSION ONLY)

1 Set of Letters (DX VERSION ONLY)

1 Inkwell (DX VERSION ONLY)

1 Silver Jar (DX VERSION ONLY)

1 Magnetic Stand

1000035981.jpg
1000035982.jpg
1000035983.jpg
1000035984.jpg

Ooo! That exclusive is the way to go. Going to wait and see if Sideshow gets it like they did with the Hammer Dracula exclusive. Flex pay and reward points are also nice to have.

The moveable eyes are a great development for this! So much expression from these silent movies was told with their eyes - especially Erik. Surprised by the lack of a mask or alternate head.

Wow, with the organ, that is quite the display.

Going to take away from Frankenstein and Dracula. Has a Werewolf been done, and what the heck was his display piece?

Wow, with the organ, that is quite the display.

Going to take away from Frankenstein and Dracula. Has a Werewolf been done, and what the heck was his display piece?

No Wolf Man that I know of. But you mentioned Frankenstein. did KP do a Frankenstein?

WOW! Ex is absolutely insane. That is definitely the version to get hands down. I’ll be waiting to see what version is available in the states, or if another PO directly through KP is the route to go.

I guess I'm mixing up other Franks and Dracs. But I figure Frankenstein would come with his operating table and Dracula obviously his coffin.
Both the Lee Dracula nad the Legosi Dracula came with coffins if you bought that version. I hope when KP gets to Frankenstein that he comes with the operating table.

Both the Lee Dracula nad the Legosi Dracula came with coffins if you bought that version. I hope when KP gets to Frankenstein that he comes with the operating table.
IF, IF they do Karloff...I would expect either the door or the windmill. Or perhaps a piece of lab machinery. The table doesn't match the suit, and they seem to be very accurate and pay attention to details such as these.

As to the eventual Wolfman. There are lots of dioramic things they could do. Forest, Graveyard, Talbot Mausoleum, Jail cell from House of Dracula. Or something we aren't even thinking of.

By the way, the reason I say IF to Karloff is, Sara Karloff sold off the rights to her father's likeness to Universal Studios. So she isn't doing deals like Lugosi and the Chaneys are anymore. IE, the only way to see Karloff as Frankenstein from a licensed producer is if they go through Universal. Universal has more rules than John Kramer in regards to the games they play with their licenses too,lol.

Back