Kaustic Plastik/Infinite Statue 1:6 Lon Chaney’s Phantom of the Opera Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to be really selective here, because I am outta room for one thing, getting older for another, and like eating food for a third. That being said, I would be down for a super groovy Karloff Frankenstein Karloff as well.

I have to be really selective here, because I am outta room for one thing, getting older for another, and like eating food for a third. That being said, I would be down for a super groovy Karloff Frankenstein Karloff as well.
You and me both. (Which is why I'm sitting this one out.) I know they're trying to work with the Karloff Estate, and that? Definitely trumps everything else in this wheelhouse...

Kaustic Plastik

39 m ·

Lon Chaney's Phantom of the Opera, 1/6 Luxury Action Figure: worldwide preview 30 January to 3 of February Nuremberg Toy Fair - Full reveal and pre orders March 2024. Stay tuned!

p.jpg

The Phantom would be cool to get. I can’t wait to see the full reveal. Kaustic Plastik really seems to shine with the classic horror characters.

Oh yikes! Organ being included too? I should have suspected they would since he wouldn’t need a coffin like the 3 vampires they’ve done :lol

Hoping Sideshow has the exclusive edition again like they did for the Hammer figures. Them not having it for Chuck Norris worries me that was a one time thing.

8e2isg.jpg

Kaustic Plastik
494699-p.jpg

Lon Chaney's Phantom of the Opera, 1/6 Luxury Action Figure: worldwide preview 30 January to 3 of February Nuremberg Toy Fair - Full reveal and pre orders March 2024. Stay tuned!

View attachment 686164
8e0nn1.gif

Funny upon seeing that organ I think most now retroactively hear the overture from the 80s Musical, which has become iconic. Or popularly the Bach Toccata in D Minor the cliché most associated with horror, or more with Captain Nemo famously playing it on his organ. Yet the "Don Juan Triumphant" piece Gabriel Thibaudeau score I think is powerful and more connected, and what I will always hear coming from that organ.

Last edited:
Nice, it includes everything in that shot ^, even the feather quill. I assume the song book he is working on (I hope there is an open version of the book too, with all the detail and tiny notes).
The hat sitting there is likely wearable.
Don't know if he will have a removable mask, or alternate masked head?

Though the figure has him flesh toned, being B&W I know there is room for interpretation (crudely colorized version notwithstanding), yet I always imagined his flesh paler, between parchment and skull white, the guy lives in the catacombs. ...should literally look like a living skull.
8e2mt4.gif

8ilg0h.gif

Going by the wrists, is this more a "statue" than a figure?
Or will there be two versions?

Last edited:
This is phenomenal. If I weren't waiting on their Laurel and Hardy, I'd be getting this for sure.

Back