Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, so they’re probably just waiting in a warehouse ready to get boxed up. You’d think they’d have packaging locked down before production began to avoid a situation like that but I suppose you take factory time when you can get it. Seems like in this day of Zoom and Teams that they could hash that out with those that need to sign off during a quick call. Make any adjustments and come back in a day or two to finalize it. Does Hammer even have much going on these days? Or did they get bought by Universal?

I think they’ve expressed similar interest but I don’t think anything formal has been announced with obtaining a Universal Monsters license. Lugosi Dracula and Chaney Phantom skirt that license but clearly show their interest in it. They seem to be working with the estates directly. Wolfman seems most likely to happen first with the established Chaney relationship.

Wolfman will happen.
Regina Hall Yes GIF

The same individual who informed me (back when Bela was pretty much all we knew for sure was making it into existence) that we would see Lee Dracula, also informed me Wolfman would see fruition as well. He's told me lots of things. Including NECA's plans for a Christopher Lee Dracula and Vincent Price Ultimate figure. He's never told me wrong yet. So....he knows things to be sure. Wolfman is coming. It's not an if....its a when.

Are Chaney Sr. and Chaney Jr. part of the same estate? Because that could speed up the Wolf Man timetable. (I mean, they've got the Phantom up and running already...)

Are Chaney Sr. and Chaney Jr. part of the same estate? Because that could speed up the Wolf Man timetable. (I mean, they've got the Phantom up and running already...)
Yes. and yes...it might do just that. Chaney Entertainment. Look, this is how confident I am about Wolfman. My "tattle tail" or "source" if ya wanna go all Fox Mulder here told me about the NECA Price and Lee. I was talking to Randy from NECA one day from a Power Con my brother attended. I asked point blank if the aforementioned were indeed planned. He paused, then said: "Who have you been talking to?" I just laughed it off and said "I'm just a really good guesser." His response was "I guess you are, man." Within 6 months they showed the preview pics from a show.

Wolfman is happening barring the end of days. I will own one.

Yes. and yes...it might do just that. Chaney Entertainment. Look, this is how confident I am about Wolfman. My "tattle tail" or "source" if ya wanna go all Fox Mulder here told me about the NECA Price and Lee. I was talking to Randy from NECA one day from a Power Con my brother attended. I asked point blank if the aforementioned were indeed planned. He paused, then said: "Who have you been talking to?" I just laughed it off and said "I'm just a really good guesser." His response was "I guess you are, man." Within 6 months they showed the preview pics from a show.

Wolfman is happening barring the end of days. I will own one.
Go easy on the end of days talk. I was just reading a couple of threads where FlyandFight posted. He was all excited about upcoming figures and ones he had on pre-order. Sadly, he'll never get to see them. There are members here who I really enjoy reading their posts. Although we don't actually know each other, you my internet friend, are someone who's enthusiasm I enjoy reading.
Don't mean to be a downer. Just sitting outside on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Catching some sun. Reading toy posts. :duff

Go easy on the end of days talk. I was just reading a couple of threads where FlyandFight posted. He was all excited about upcoming figures and ones he had on pre-order. Sadly, he'll never get to see them. There are members here who I really enjoy reading their posts. Although we don't actually know each other, you my internet friend, are someone who's enthusiasm I enjoy reading.
Don't mean to be a downer. Just sitting outside on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Catching some sun. Reading toy posts. :duff
By end of days, I meant in the Biblical sense. Think Armageddon/Arnie flick of the same title. I didn't mean passing away. I have seen far too much of that recently. Sorry to hear of FlyandFight.

He apparently passed unexpectedly. Not sure exactly when it happened but some of us in the Star Trek section were asking about him and a couple of posters who knew him personally told us that FlyandFlight’s wife told them.
Thats absolutely awful.
They seemed really decent and I very much enjoyed their posts especially on the LOTR threads

Thats absolutely awful.
They seemed really decent and I very much enjoyed their posts especially on the LOTR threads
Yeah, for sure. He definitely seemed like a good dude.

Side note I’ve been teetering on getting this set or at least Dracula. Part of me wants to but haven’t bit (😉) yet.

The same individual who informed me (back when Bela was pretty much all we knew for sure was making it into existence) that we would see Lee Dracula, also informed me Wolfman would see fruition as well. He's told me lots of things. Including NECA's plans for a Christopher Lee Dracula and Vincent Price Ultimate figure. He's never told me wrong yet. So....he knows things to be sure. Wolfman is coming. It's not an if....its a when.
So he's like older women... he knows things. 🤣🤣🤣

Back