Katy Perry vs Zooey Deschanel new poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zooey... something about her irritates the hell out of me. I suspect it's her wooden acting and stunned mullet stare. So... Katy it is.

Same for the same reasons. Katy Perry for me. We'll forget about the whole Russell Brand thing on a few conditions to be drawn up by myself.

Zooey... something about her irritates the hell out of me. I suspect it's her wooden acting and stunned mullet stare. So... Katy it is.

maybe is the "Hipster" thing. (that annoys me sometimes)

Katy Perry loses points for being Katy Perry. Russell Brand gains points for being the one to dump her ***.

Kind of off-topic, but I personally think that guy's hilarious. As for who I'd vote for in this poll... neither.

I didn't know who Emalia Clarke was until I did a google search. She sure looks different with white hair. :lol

But I agree, she is better than both Katy and Zooey.

Way better.

That's the thing about these two. They are some damn plain looking women. I chose Zooey because her face has more character.

Ahh i cant decide.....so i wont :)

[
ZooeyDeschanel5.jpg

Look, the elusive Nam! I knew Katy could draw you back out! :lol

katy-perry-without-makeup

qIbuFp8.jpg

Only valid if you have a bed head Zoey pic too.

I think Zoey can be charming, but Katy is the sex symbol of this generation. Talent-wise I'd say Zoey though.

Talent-wise I'd say Zoey though.

Really?! Everything I've seen her in she's been very wooden. You don't get to the top of the heap in any discipline unless you have talent. Katy is at the top of her heap and Zooey is... well, she's a long way down the B-list.

Back