[Kato's Work]special offer for some indy shirt (read #889)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work + Jean Job] Indy's Jacket pre-order

Who are still interested in the Indy jacket can add yr name as well :)

Updated information :

1. Neo (with weathering effect) sent
2. villerito (with weathering effect) REMINDER , pls kindly send me the deposite asap

3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Reminder weathering effect adding WIP, pls kindlly send me the balance USD118.00. Thx!

4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
6. greggos (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
6. mollins (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
11. mah45(with weathering effect) waiting for adding weathering effect , pls send me the deposite asap thx!
12. Koupon(with weathering effect)
12.5.JeffTVR(with weathering effect)
14. turtlepower73(with weathering effect)
15. Indiana Fett (with weathering effect)
16. Raymond Ferraro (with weathering effect)

2. villerito (with weathering effect) REMINDER , Jacket and pants are ready, pls send the total USD218.00 ASAP

3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Reminder Jacket is ready , pls kindlly send me the balance USD118.00 ASAP. Thx!

4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) Both jacket and pants are ready, pls send the balance USD188.00

6. greggos (with weathering effect) Both jacket and pants are ready, pls send the balance USD188.00

6. mollins (with weathering effect) Both jacket and pants are ready, pls send the balance USD188.00

7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) Both jacket and pants are ready, pls send the balance USD188.00

8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) Both jacket and pants are ready, pls send the balance USD188.00

9. ShortRound(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
11. mah45(with weathering effect) waiting for adding weathering effect , pls send me the deposite asap thx!

Last edited:

Payment sent =]

Confirm three of you payment recieved!

I will go to Sean's workshop tomorrow night , pick up the jackets and send on Thursday

Updated information :

2. villerito (with weathering effect) REMINDER , Jacket and pants are ready, pls send the total USD218.00 ASAP
3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Reminder Jacket is ready , pls kindlly send me the balance USD118.00 ASAP. Thx!

4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) payment received, clothing set will be sent on Thursday
5. greggos (with weathering effect) payment received, clothing set will be sent on Thursday
6. mollins (with weathering effect) payment received, clothing set will be sent on Thursday

7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) Both jacket and pants are ready, pls send the balance USD188.00
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect)payment received, clothing set will be sent on Next Monday

Last edited:

Updated information :

4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) Tracking Number: RB120900244HK
5. greggos (with weathering effect) Trackingi no. : RB120900235HK
6. mollins (with weathering effect) Tracking Number: RB120900288HK

8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect)payment received, clothing set will be sent on Next Monday

Updated information :

8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) Sent, will advise tracking no. later
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect) Jacket is ready, pls send the balance total USD118.00
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) payment received. Jacket will be sent on Thursday
11. mah45(with weathering effect) Jacket is ready, pls send the total USD148.00
12 Koupon(with weathering effect) Jacket is ready, pls send the total USD148.00
12.5.JeffTVR(with weathering effect)Jacket is ready, pants WIP
14. turtlepower73(with weathering effect)Jacket is ready, pls send the total USD148.00
15. Indiana Fett (with weathering effect)Jacket is ready, pls send the total USD148.00
16. Raymond Ferraro (with weathering effect) Jacket is ready, pants WIP

Last edited:

Just came back from Taipei. Payment when I reach home. Sorry for the delay.

Just came back from Taipei. Payment when I reach home. Sorry for the delay.

It is fine! You are welcome!:hi5:

Updated information :

3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Payment received, jacket will be sent tomorrow

7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) payment received. Jacket and pants will be sent on Friday
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) Sent, will advise tracking no. later
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect) Jacket is ready, pls send the balance total USD118.00
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) payment received. Jacket will be sent on Thursday
14. turtlepower73(with weathering effect)Jacket is ready, pls send the total USD148.00
15. Indiana Fett (with weathering effect)Jacket is ready, pls send the total USD148.00

Last edited:

Those people who ordered the jacket can consider to order my pants as well, it is USD70.00 including shipping.

I will consider to offer the shirt later , people who hv ordered my Indy jacket + Pants , I will offer them a discount price in future

Updated information :

3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Tracking Number: RB120900329HK

5. greggos (with weathering effect) Tracking Number : RB120900235HK

7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) payment received. Jacket and pants will be sent on Friday
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) Tracking Number: : RB120900346HK
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) Tracking Number : RB120900332HK

Yesterday I received my Jacket and Trousers. All I can say is that they are the most amazing tailored 1:6 clothes I have ever seen. Amazing work

Seconded. Absolutely outstanding work.:clap

Thx Greggo and Cavlcade!

I am so glad that my Indy's clothing satisfy all of you

Kato

Updated information :

3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Tracking Number: RB120900329HK

4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) sent
5. greggos (with weathering effect) sent
6. mollins (with weathering effect) sent

8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) Tracking Number: : RB120900346HK
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) Tracking Number : RB120900332HK

Last edited:

I just got in the Jacket and trousers today, and they are fantastic!

Sorry for a slight derailment , Could the Guys who have received theirs show them off on their figures please? I have a little spare cash and I'm on the fence about getting these. I'm interested in seeing what can be done with them before I commit myself.

Thanks !

Back