[Kato's Work]special offer for some indy shirt (read #889)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work + Jean Job] Indy's Jacket pre-order

Updated information :
1. Neo (with weathering effect) Jacket and Pants sent
2. deadspawn (with weathering effect) REMINDER Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
3. villerito (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
4. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
5. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
6. greggos (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
7. mollins (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
8. Chouzi (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
10. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
11. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect)
12. mah45(with weathering effect)
12.5.Koupon(with weathering effect)
14. JeffTVR(with weathering effect)
15. turtlepower73(with weathering effect)
16. Indiana Fett (with weathering effect)

Deposit sent...:blissy

Updated information :
2. deadspawn (with weathering effect) REMINDER Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
3. villerito (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
4. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
5. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
6. greggos (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
7. mollins (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
8. Chouzi (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
10. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
11. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect)
12. mah45(with weathering effect)
12.5.Koupon(with weathering effect)
14. JeffTVR(with weathering effect)
15. turtlepower73(with weathering effect)
16. Indiana Fett (with weathering effect)

Updated information :
2. villerito (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
6. greggos (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
6. mollins (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
8. ShortRound(with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
9. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect)
11. mah45(with weathering effect)
12.Koupon(with weathering effect)
12.5. JeffTVR(with weathering effect)
14. turtlepower73(with weathering effect)
15. Indiana Fett (with weathering effect)

Updated information :
2. villerito (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
6. greggos (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
6. mollins (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) [ deposite received thx!
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) deposite received thx!
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect)Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
12. Koupon(with weathering effect)
12.5.JeffTVR(with weathering effect)

Last edited:

Updated information :
4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! jacket is about to be finished
6. greggos (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished
6. mollins (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished
7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect)Jacket is now under proceeding, pls kindly send me the deposite
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished

cimg2006.jpg

:panic:

I'm so excited, I think a little bit of wee just came out.

Holy crap, that was a hell of a lot faster than I expected!

Do you actually sleep kato? :p

But for how long, 1 hour? :p

Updated information :
4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! jacket is about to be finished
6. greggos (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished
6. mollins (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished
7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) deposite received thx!jacket is about to be finished

cimg2006.jpg

those cannot be 1:6 scale. amazing:clap

Hey Sunohc,

love your sculpts! Ever thought about doing a Doc and Marty from Back to the Future?

Updated information :
2. villerito (with weathering effect) REMINDER , pls kindly send me the deposite asap
3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
6. greggos (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
6. mollins (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect)REMINDER , pls kindly send me the deposite
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
11. mah45(with weathering effect) waiting for adding weathering effect , pls send me the deposite asap thx!

Last edited:

gentleman

Some of you guy hv also ordered my pants as well, however, the jacket seems to be available much faster than the pants.

Do you prefer waiting for the pants and send together with the jacket , or just I send you the jacket first when it is completed?

Kato

Updated information :

1. Neo (with weathering effect) sent

2. villerito (with weathering effect) REMINDER , pls kindly send me the deposite asap

3. JustinLuck (with weathering effect) weathering effect adding WIP, pls kindlly send me the balance USD118.00. Thx!

4. Cavlcade (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
6. greggos (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
6. mollins (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
7. Chouzi (with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
8. j2_gumpy(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
9. ShortRound(with weathering effect) deposite not yet received, waiting for adding weathering effect
10. IndianaPaul(with weathering effect) deposite received thx! waiting for adding weathering effect
11. mah45(with weathering effect) waiting for adding weathering effect , pls send me the deposite asap thx!

Got mine! Insane job kato

Back