[Kato Work] The Making Of Skyfall Tuxedo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh really? What are the differences in the new fabric? The current one looks pretty spot on from these photos.

I am going to have an extremely hard time passing on this. Looks incredible, and I really love that sculpt! Can anybody tell me where I can purchase that sculpt in preparation for this? Thanks

That's a bbkill sculpt mate. May be sold out now. Not sure. But they were for sale on the boards. :)

I am going to have an extremely hard time passing on this. Looks incredible, and I really love that sculpt! Can anybody tell me where I can purchase that sculpt in preparation for this? Thanks

Aaron you never got on on the Bbkill sculpt? What were you doing? Lol

The farbic is not satisfactry to me so that I decide to purchase another one.
That means stop making it now and I need to do it again :slap

10178075_10152104838928807_5605670009993657209_n.jpg

Yes, it seems the real one have a scale pattern on em and seems a bit shiny not matte.

Yes, it seems the real one have a scale pattern on em and seems a bit shiny not matte.

Actually nope that's not true, those pictures posted on the prev page were from a red carpet event it's not actually the same tux. There's no scales on the one in the film and no sheen either, just the lapels.

Would LOVE it if you included white suspenders with this set kato.

I could not be happier with mine on a coulson and the verycool tux but obviously since the bbkill head is grail status and I have one painted by one of the greats in this industry who never takes on commissions, I have to go balls out and get the kato. No way no how am I not making it perfect.

Back