[Kato Work] The Making Of Skyfall Tuxedo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trial sample for fitting purpose:

_MG_3078.JPG

_MG_3079.JPG

Damn that looks nice. :clap

I've got that sculpt, love to get your suit -- and please share which body you are using so I can get that too. And those shoes too please.

Do you also tailor suits for full size humans? I would think fitting a 1/6 figure would be more difficult than a full sized human.

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

I hv amended the pattern again for better fitting

2nd Trial sample

_MG_3118.JPG

_MG_3111.JPG

_MG_3115.JPG

_MG_3116.JPG

Last edited:
How's this is going? I just saw the Tom Ford Skyfall Tux is possibly a satin sheen material. Are there plans to use material like this Kato?

Daniel-Craig--z.jpg

00068e0a-440.jpg

How's this is going? I just saw the Tom Ford Skyfall Tux is possibly a satin sheen material. Are there plans to use material like this Kato?

View attachment 106667

View attachment 106668

I made the tuxedo base on the movie one ( it is in very dark navy, not the sheen light navy one as you hv just mentioned ), pls see more carefully, the pants in yr picture is even not in the same material !!!!

I made the tuxedo base on the movie one ( it is in very dark navy, not the sheen light navy one as you hv just mentioned ), pls see more carefully, the pants in yr picture is even not in the same material !!!!

Sorry my mistake. I just watched the movie and you're right it is a different tux, dark navy material :slap

I'm going to now double my confirmation in buying this outfit :-D

The farbic is not satisfactry to me so that I decide to purchase another one.
That means stop making it now and I need to do it again :slap

10178075_10152104838928807_5605670009993657209_n.jpg

Back