[Kato Work] Quantum Of Solace - Suits Making (new buton system in p.21)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kato I realy really hope you are still considering offering this. I just have to have it for my Bond! The sirt and te are waiting...

For yr information, Sean and I are planning to make this Bond figure. He is making the HS now.

We will hv modified TT advanced body, machine gun....

Wow, can't wait to see the bond figure! I am so in for that. Awesome news. Thanks Kato!

Re: [Kato Work] Quantum Of Solace - Suits Making (revised version in p.21)

The revised version has been finished finally
CIMG2511.jpg

CIMG2510.jpg

The button stays on right side when it is opened
CIMG2513.jpg

The button is now at left side when it is close
CIMG2514.jpg

Kato, I've seen references to the Wayne suit, shirt and tie on a number of threads.

Can you tell me if you are offering this set and how much it is?

Kato, I've seen references to the Wayne suit, shirt and tie on a number of threads.

Can you tell me if you are offering this set and how much it is?

Yes he'll be offerring the Wayne suit and will create a thread for that once he's ready.

He's already offered the Wayne shirt and tie and I think you can still order those from him.

Yes he'll be offerring the Wayne suit and will create a thread for that once he's ready.

He's already offered the Wayne shirt and tie and I think you can still order those from him.

any updates on the shoes, bud:monkey3

Well, you could sell just the clothes and have people worry about the headsculpt.

But yeah, I think you should concentrate on the Bruce Wayne suit, instead. Too many of us want that first.

Well, you could sell just the clothes and have people worry about the headsculpt.

But yeah, I think you should concentrate on the Bruce Wayne suit, instead. Too many of us want that first.

As I mentioned before, this was the project I cooperated with Sean. :wave

Back