[Kato Work] Quantum Of Solace - Suits Making (new buton system in p.21)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato Work] Quantum Of Solace - Suits Making

Wow I dont think Ive ever been more amazed and impressed by anything else in this hobby!! Kato your work is beyond perfection! I also would like to be kept in mind when you make them available.

Wow I dont think Ive ever been more amazed and impressed by anything else in this hobby!! Kato your work is beyond perfection! I also would like to be kept in mind when you make them available.

Thx a lot for yr compliment:wave

I'm sure your point of price willbe high just based off of the sheer time you put into it alone I mean just look at it it's perfect!

Perhaps for the mass bulk versions you can eliminate the less important details like the inside pockets etc to help with the price point?

Either way I'm In for one :)

I am making this suit again to ensure that the cutting are perfect before it is available to offer

the real welt pocket as those in 1:1
cimg2269.jpg

cimg2274.jpg

cimg2273.jpg

The second Bond's jacket is finally completed!
This is my latest method for the front closure :
CIMG2511.jpg

CIMG2510.jpg

The button stay on the right side when it is opened
CIMG2513.jpg

Now it stay on the left side when it is closed
CIMG2514.jpg

Last edited:

Looking great Kato! So glad to see you're back at it with this... If you make a list I hope to get myself at the top!

Such great work...

I would be interested as well...with the Feng head I already bought, there's already too much invested not to make him look PERFECT.

Looking great Kato! So glad to see you're back at it with this... If you make a list I hope to get myself at the top!

Such great work...

Not yet...
I need to go back to make yr dress shirt tomorrow... I am running out of $ :dunno:monkey2

I would be interested as well...with the Feng head I already bought, there's already too much invested not to make him look PERFECT.

It seems you hvn't order my Bond's shirt yet ....:lecture

man...i have been studying all your pics...and i concluded that i can't do this....i bought some patterns but dammit...this is HAAARD!!!!...lol..

Re: [Kato Work] Quantum Of Solace - Suits Making (revised version in p.21)

The revised version has been finished finally
CIMG2511.jpg

CIMG2510.jpg

The button stays on right side when it is opened
CIMG2513.jpg

The button is now at left side when it is close
CIMG2514.jpg

Re: [Kato Work] Quantum Of Solace - Suits Making (revised version in p.21)

this looks so beautiful, just wow. It's not unbelievable beautiful, but you're really inventing some really interesting new methods for 1/6 clothes, like this with your button-system.

It makes me just speechless, when i see the shirt, tie and jacket on that figure. I seriously can't believe that 1/6 clothes has reached this level. Man it looks so much better then 1/1 clothes ^^

Kato my friend, you're really a gift for the whole 1/6 scene and we should be so thankful to have you here on board. And even for those users who can't afford your beautiful clothes, like me :monkey3, it's still a pleasure to see your work here and becoming speechless with every picture you post from your work.

Back