[Kato Work] Making Of Dexter's Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I still need more clear pics of the side and back patch poket of the cargo pants .
I need to make the pants to be accurate in all detail.

Thx!

I not sure if this was shown here but here's a picture of the bottom of his pants.

Dexter_boots.jpg

I not sure if this was shown here but here's a picture of the bottom of his pants.

Dexter_boots.jpg

Thx for yr pic but it is useless for me.

This is not the cargo pants and it is belong to another style. Besides, the apron has covered all the details of the pants.

:drool

Absolutely awesome Kato :thud:

Kato do you know yet how much the top will be and how much the cargo's will be? I would really like to have this money set aside ready :)

Also do you have any idea when you will want the money for these?

Thanks

Kato do you know yet how much the top will be and how much the cargo's will be? I would really like to have this money set aside ready :)

Thanks

:goodpost: I'd like to know too. With the holidays coming it's going to be rough to set money aside.

Thanks

Just bear in mind that I cannot afford to offer them in cheap price
I will start the preorder after the pants is finished.:wave

I hv been sitting in front of the computer for weeks, and my wife ask me : why are you just sitting, watching Dexter, but do nothing?

Then I reply her : I am working for the pants! :rotfl

Just bear in mind that I cannot afford to offer them in cheap price
I will start the preorder after the pants is finished.:wave

I hv been sitting in front of the computer for weeks, and my wife ask me : why are you just sitting, watching Dexter, but do nothing?

Then I reply her : I am working for the pants!
:rotfl

:lol Women don't understand our "toy" obsession.

Just bear in mind that I cannot afford to offer them in cheap priceI will start the preorder after the pants is finished.:wave

Then I reply her : I am working for the pants! :rotfl

Hey Kato

I realise your work is not cheap but then I have never been one to argue with your pricing, for me you have to pay for quality and I am just very glad you took this on

So any clues as to pricing for the set? Sure would be handy to know

Thanks

Kato, when you post those WIP pictures, you make your work seem so precise, so straightfoward, so easy. As a fellow needle and threader, I salute you.

Back