[Kato Work] Remake of Hellboy's leather pants (new pic at #19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody long time no see !

I would like to share my lastest work for my friend ====> Remake the leather pants for Hellboy

It is the final fate of all pleather clothing that the upper synthetic layes decomposite after few years... there is almost no way to renovate
The only way to solve this problem is : make the new one by using GENUINE LEATHER:lecture

Here is the prototype for fitting purpose :

2016 - 1 (3).jpg
2016 - 1 (2).jpg
2016 - 1 (1).jpg

To be continue...... ^^

Last edited:
Re: [Kato Work] Remake of Hellboy's leather pants ...WIP

Finally! Inwas always hoping to see you puttkng your magic hands on HB. Hellboy and Blade are properbly some of the best HT figures to date. However they suffer both from the same low quality materials. Definitly looking forward to seeing the finished product. Are you also working on the coat?

Re: [Kato Work] Remake of Hellboy's leather pants ...WIP

Finally! Inwas always hoping to see you puttkng your magic hands on HB. Hellboy and Blade are properbly some of the best HT figures to date. However they suffer both from the same low quality materials. Definitly looking forward to seeing the finished product. Are you also working on the coat?

I don't hv this figure, I remake the pants for my friend only, the coat is not bad that I don't think it needs to make a new one

Re: [Kato Work] Remake of Hellboy's leather pants (#5 completed)

The fitting is not satisfactory to me ,the thigh is too loose!
I decided to make it again!

Re: [Kato Work] Remake of Hellboy's leather pants (#5 completed)

As I don't satisfy with the fitting, I modify the pattern and make it again today

2016 - 1 (11).jpg
2016 - 1 (10).jpg
2016 - 1 (8).jpg
2016 - 1 (4).jpg
2016 - 1 (5).jpg
2016 - 1 (6).jpg
2016 - 1 (7).jpg

Re: [Kato Work] Remake of Hellboy's leather pants (renew pic at #9)

Are these gonna be available?

The price is going to make me cringe.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

These look great!

Man, I want the Hellboy figure so bad. He goes for crazy money on eBay. :(

This I might spring for. Hellboy is an absolute mind-blowing figure, even by today's standards. Just the hot toys knee joint to contend with.

He's definetly creeping up my "must have" list. Now that I have the '89 batmobile I need a new challenge.

Back