[Kato Work] 2015 New version of Harvey Dent suit in new fabric - preorder available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato Work] Preorder available! Harvey Dent suit

Lol Pop, you had to join in too? I was wondering what's going on...all these new guys are reviving these old Kato threads today.

I've always wanted to jump on this but it fell on the backburner because there wasn't a payment or deposit thing going on and all the things that were higher on my priority list had to come first. I was finally able to fit it in this month :yess:

So you scored a Dent suit Pop? This late in the game even?

Congrats Pop! I want to see some pics when you get it!!! I haven't jump on this either but I could be convinced haha.

Big thank you to Seb and Kato! :clap

IMG_1226_zps2010761e.jpg

IMG_1231_zps96f59856.jpg

IMG_1228_zps24488ae4.jpg

These right here are all the convincing that I needed! Although Hector deprived us of the back view :tap

I'll be happy to share pics when mine is done :)

I shall voice my interest as well...wouldn't it be awesome if Kato did a small second run

Strange question , can. Just buy a neck tie?
As it is perfect for my hitman blood money custom.

He is talking about a red tie for Hitman, and i don't hv suitable red fabric available. sorry!

I'm pretty sure he's talking about your Dent tie for his Hitman custom. :) This is such a beautiful suit Kato.

Back