Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Purple Coat Pre Order Started!

I also had a question. Will the bottom of the coat look so stiff? I was wondering, if I wanted too, if I can adjust the bottom of the coat. I would like it to curve. A little more natural look. Is this possible with a little futzing/adjusting?
mg0847.jpg

I am sorry.. it can only be achieved perfectly for the coat without any lining. It is because there is no satin lining in 1:6 thickness.

(in fact I just twist the bottm by hand that it can be curved better than the picture...:lol )

I am sorry.. it can only be achieved perfectly for the coat without any lining. It is because there is no satin lining in 1:6 thickness.

(in fact I just twist the bottm by hand that it can be curved better than the picture...:lol )

Perfect. Thats all I needed to know.

yeah kato/void, i'd like the new, more accurate lining for my coat. those new pictures sealed the deal

Lovely new pics of the new lining!

OK I am going to assume default is new lining for everyone - anyone who wants the OLD lining needs to PM me please. So far everyone has gone for the new lining so its just easier to keep track this way

Lovely new pics of the new lining!

OK I am going to assume default is new lining for everyone - anyone who wants the OLD lining needs to PM me please. So far everyone has gone for the new lining so its just easier to keep track this way

:lecture

Yeah totally happy with the new lining :)

New lining color works for me too!

new color for me :) Great work kato!!!!

Yeah i have to say super work Kato - all of us would have been fine with the old lining but you went the extra mile and found something even better! :D

Hi back...Kato, Void, I would like to have another green vest and a sport blazer...is it possible, any available??

I'll let Kato respond but I think it should be available - but its the last chance right now won't be available much longer

Thanks Void, I know...this is why I am placing a last minute order...let's wait for Kato's answer.

:lol Crystal clear answer :lol

THANKS!!!

I guess I will have to close deal details with Void...could you please send me a PM???

Void, full payment for both items sent. Please, keep me updated. Thanks.

Back