Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Purple Coat Pre Order Started!

You get my PM Umair?

Please can you get back to me when you have time re first spots numbers open and what I owe.

Cheers man. :duff

Wow! Wish I had the money to get this right now... Guess I have to be content with just the interrogation scene outfit :(

Anyways, Congrats to all those who're going to get this! Do post the pics people!!

i made final payment including speedpost and insurance. thanks

Speed post only benefits those in the states correct?

Anyone who chooses speedpost will get it quicker but it make a much bigger difference to those in the US due to USPS delays these days.

Hi Umair

Just sent my $225

I paid for the insurance but not bothered about the speed post as usually gets here quick enough for my liking :)

Put my address in the paypal box but if you need it again just let me know buddy

Thanks

Thanks Aaron

I will go through all payments received and update the first post tonight/tomorrow just so everyone's on the same page (no pun intended) :lol

Thanks Umair and thanks again for everything you have done :hi5:

No problem - can't believe its been a year... :lol

But the end result is gonna be the most epic 1/6 outfit and a fitting tribute to Heath's performance.

Decided to dye one of my shirts. It was just to white for me. Came out pretty good. A lot better than before I think. Crappy iphone pics.
IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

Final payment of $220 + $5 for insurance sent!:thud:

Thank's Kato!:hi5: and thank's Umair for managing the project and everyone in here who helped with reference for the suit and just for making this thread a joy to read! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

All the details can be seen still. For some reason it looks REALLY dark in the picture. What mattered to me was that the collar was a bit darker. I think with the overcoat on it will look a bit more accurate.

I don't mind.................:pfft:

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl
Nothing wrong with experimenting, right Kato? If I really didn't like it, I would have just bought another.

I will dirty up my collar a bit like the real screen shirt.

Hopefully I won't destroy it :lol

The screen costume was weathered a LOT and very dirty. Hence the muted colours versus the more vibrant colours of Kato's clothing because it replicates what the clothing would look like as new.

All the details can be seen still. For some reason it looks REALLY dark in the picture. What mattered to me was that the collar was a bit darker. I think with the overcoat on it will look a bit more accurate.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl
Nothing wrong with experimenting, right Kato? If I really didn't like it, I would have just bought another.

Yes! You are right! :pfft:

Back