Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Purple Coat Pre Order Started!

Bit annoyed this is getting sidelined for something else new first too I must say.

While i personally don't mind the delay i do feel for those who are sick of waiting , kind of sucks that it's getting delayed by a new project, the Neo project delaying this was understandable as that actually started before the Joker project.

Deposits have been paid on this coat so it's only fair that it becomes top priority to finish it and get it out to the customers before starting a new project.

While i personally don't mind the delay i do feel for those who are sick of waiting , kind of sucks that it's getting delayed by a new project, the Neo project delaying this was understandable as that actually started before the Joker project.

Deposits have been paid on this coat so it's only fair that it becomes top priority to finish it and get it out to the customers before starting a new project.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture:lecture

Pretty much sums it up bud.

I am so sorry for making all of you feeling sick for the delay!

1. I start some new project just because i was still looking for new lining at that time. And I hv just ordered the new lining ... Yes, this joker coat will hv the more correct burnt orange lining now! (anyone who want to keep the previous lining color , pls inform Umair ASAP and let him mark clearly on the list thx!)

mg0965.jpg

2. Therefore the joker coat is under production and I am working on it now, that's why I said it will be available around end of this month

3. The jumpsuit was actually my old project I made last year. I will come back to this coat now. Pls kindly understand that I need some quick money to sustaining my living at that time . ( I fully understand that all of you hv paid the deposit but I never got it from Umair , I would like to get the full amount from Umair when they are finished, so as to reduce his workload and cost of transaction)

Anyway, I am sorry for my bad time management and bad order handling

Last edited:

The material on the left is the new one? ..i prefer what ever is already on the coat on the right.

..or are they both the same?:lol

Which is which Kato? Can we get a better picture maybe? Lighting seems a little dark in this picture. If I had to choose, it would be the one on the right.

Which is which Kato? Can we get a better picture maybe? Lighting seems a little dark in this picture. If I had to choose, it would be the one on the right.

Left one (fabric) is new burnt orange (more movie accurate)

right one (on joker coat ) is the previous orange

Left one (fabric) is new burnt orange (more movie accurate)

right one (on joker coat ) is the previous orange

which lining did you use for the blazer? i would like to keep the linings the same on the two jackets the same

which lining did you use for the blazer? i would like to keep the linings the same on the two jackets the same

That's true! :lecture
I think it would look funny if the lining didn't match. What do you think Kato?

Thanks for the update Kato :)

My preference would also be to keep the one on the right but I'll have another look at the reference pics before confirming

I'll keep track of everyone's choices on my list too

FYI: The coat liners for the real coats are not the same. The new material Kato got is more screen accurate for the overcoat and the contrast between the two colors for the liners is screen accurate as well.

dk08hl0017qp9.jpg

:wave

One on the right I would say but whatever matches blazer for sure, as mentioned.

Thanks for the update Kato. :)

This is the biggest question that needed to be considered.

Some people may need both blazer and coat lining color to be consistence

While some may prefer the new coat lining color ( especally in most case you rarely see the blazer lining from outside)

FYI: The coat liners for the real coats are not the same. The new material Kato got is more screen accurate for the overcoat and the contrast between the two colors for the liners is screen accurate as well.

dk08hl0017qp9.jpg

:wave

Thx for yr picture which show that the blazer lining is a bit bright orange in color while the coat is a bit more dull brunt orange in color.:wave

You know... I really know that when I offer this new lining, I will make myself in trouble but I still want to offer you guys the choice!

Yeah I must admit I think I still prefer the one on the right :monkey1

I do appreciate the choice though Kato :)

Looking at the pic Devil posted - this is going to be a tough choice for me!!

Back