Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

Thanks guys, it's the best compliment ever :)

Here is my last one! Take a lot more time!
It's a tribute to the fantastic work of kato & Adam ^^

rooom.jpg

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

WOW! ..that's bloody amazing! ..the hair especially!

I'm really amazed by the kato's work!

It's really amazing!

kato_joker.jpg

Stop posting screen shots Neo! ..we want to see your figure!!
;)

Just one more pic, sorry, having fun with my new camera and new lens. :lol
But as you suggested Kato, I brought up the fstop and the sharpness definitely pops out more. Thx man. :)

24dorwp.jpg

I wasn't sure about the Bobby C Sculpt until this picture. Great pic Remy. This really captures the Sculpt and shows if off. Congrats!

Thanks guys, it's the best compliment ever :)

Here is my last one! Take a lot more time!
It's a tribute to the fantastic work of kato & Adam ^^

rooom.jpg

Finally the 3D interrogation room! :D

Perfect

Ahah yeah thanks Umair!!
I didn't know what to think about this pic :dunno

Thank for the compliment hhhaney.

@Neo--- wow man, I'm serially stunned by that pic in the interrogation room. That is amazing. It looks like a real promo shot from the movie. Stunning work friend.:clap

Thats such a lovely sculpt.

1. Comicboy RB262035610HK
2. Calcifer RB262035654HK
3. intothevoid RB262035645HK
4. spiderbo RB262035637HK

Thank's Kato and Umair!:)

Did you included those spare buttons for the vest Kato?

Awesome! Thanks, Kato and Umair!! :clap

My blazer has arrived the other day. I am pretty impressed. Reall start to regret Joker never went around without the coat wearing only the blazer... Such a beauty, a shame to hide it under the coat. However its already a shame to hide the shirt/vest under the blazer... :lol
I have my Joker on a TT Narrow shoulder at the moment and except for the pants being a little tight around the hips, it works fine however judging from your guys pics, I really prefer a TT Advanced. I will make some pics later and post them.

My blazer has arrived the other day. I am pretty impressed. Reall start to regret Joker never went around without the coat wearing only the blazer... Such a beauty, a shame to hide it under the coat. However its already a shame to hide the shirt/vest under the blazer... :lol
I have my Joker on a TT Narrow shoulder at the moment and except for the pants being a little tight around the hips, it works fine however judging from your guys pics, I really prefer a TT Advanced. I will make some pics later and post them.

Pls don't use any TT narrow for my outfit pls...:wave
You will probably ruin/damage the outfit

The whole shoulder area and back sits much much much better on sn advanced Chris - you really need to switch the body :)

And Hector ... Third... What third
:monkey3

Back