Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

I'm pretty sure it was at 1.8f or really close to that cause I took a bunch of shot where the background is blurry. At first, I didn't know what to think of the 50mm lens cause it has no zoom so i almost put the kit lens back but then I decided to take more pics and when I analyzed it, majority of the pics I like were taken with the 50mm. :)

Try to adjust focus to 2.2~2.8, then yr picture will be more sharp:wave

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

This thread is simply the biggest fun here at the moment. I wasnt sure if I should buy another lense yet, my pics get sharp, but somehow they never become as good as I want them, especially when it comes to detail shots.
Great to know now, which lense to get!

Yeah thanks a lot for all the tips Kato! Should be some epic shots of the completed outfit in this thread in the not too distant future :D

Hey Kato do you have like a little tailoring workshop? ..i'd love to see where the magic happens!:D

Just one more pic, sorry, having fun with my new camera and new lens. :lol
But as you suggested Kato, I brought up the fstop and the sharpness definitely pops out more. Thx man. :)

jknewb.jpg

Last edited:

Stop it Remy.... your pictures are so beautiful I wanna :monkey2

Dammit, I now need to get that lens for my 60D.

Commtech, you're just gonna have to pull the trigger and get the lens man. lol. :lol

Wow man, you have a nice camera btw. I was hoping to get the 60d but that was out of my league. I got the next
best thing, the T3i but I really wanted the 60d.

Last edited:

Got my blazer U-dude and K-man = awesome :)
The new Adam head looks off the charts too. Very cool.

Stop it Remy.... your pictures are so beautiful I wanna :monkey2

Dammit, I now need to get that lens for my 60D.

Right! This 50mm / F1.8 len is a must buy item for 60D, .:hi5:

How much is it in United States?

50mm too :D

and here ... we ... go!!

jokerhere.jpg

Oh wow! Lets get a front shot! That looks amazing neo!!

Last edited:

Thans guys! Front shot coming veryyy soon! ;)

Hell yea, great shot Neo!!! :yess:
Neo takes the best pix in this forum.

@Kato, the 50mm is about $130 in the states.

Back