Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

i.e. your figure will end up like this:

jokerhulk.jpg

:wave

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

Ah... Dont worry though, I have the vest open (it wont close, but I have removed the magnets anyway at the moment)... However, I am going to take them off before something evil happens again...

Bahahahahhahaahhahaah

Actually it would be the opposite with the clothing collapsing into the body, as the Narrow is much too skinny for the tailoring of the clothes

Bahahahahhahaahhahaah

Actually it would be the opposite with the clothing collapsing into the body, as the Narrow is much too skinny for the tailoring of the clothes

um...
The shoulder and hip joint width of the Narrow is a bit too big that I am worrying that the pants and shirt may probably be deformed after a period of time.:monkey3

Yes, that too. I tried the clothes on a Narrow TT - did not work well at all, so reverted to Advanced and sanded down the biceps/triceps a lot, and some of the shoulder.

Basically I took a piece of string and measured the circumference of the narrow TT biceps, and used that as a reference to sand down the Advanced arms - got them down pretty much all the way to Narrow thickness

Yes, that too. I tried the clothes on a Narrow TT - did not work well at all, so reverted to Advanced and sanded down the biceps/triceps a lot, and some of the shoulder.

Basically I took a piece of string and measured the circumference of the narrow TT biceps, and used that as a reference to sand down the Advanced arms - got them down pretty much all the way to Narrow thickness

Good Job! :clap

So Kato do we have a time frame for the overcoat? I think a lot of us are really anxious to see it finished.

So Kato do we have a time frame for the overcoat? I think a lot of us are really anxious to see it finished.

I don't like to be restrained by a deadline on my work, especailly I am going to start tomorrow :wink1:

But I can promise you : I try my best.. you pay the rest :rotfl

This is why I tried them on the Narrow. Why did you decide to sand them down though? I was pretty happy with the fitting around the arms and just ordered a new Narrow to switch arms with the Advanced. No sanding needed this way and everything can be brought back in original shape if ever needed (which I doubt)...

Btw Kato do we need to work the arms for Bruce Wayne too? I have ordered 2 Advanced and only one Narrow now. Do I need a second Narrow arm set for Bruce?

I would think not. Bruce would just have the shirt underneath the blazer.

KG - you need to sand to get the blazer to fit well, the blazer is sleeves are too tight to fit with regular Advanced arms and the shirt underneath. Plus you will be adding the overcoat in the end which will need more room still.

For Bruce, best let Kato answer that, but I would think the suit jacket for that one could and should be tailored to fit over the advanced arms/shirt as is, without any sanding.

The key difference in the joker outfit is the additional overcoat

So is Kato making a Bruce Wayne suit? Im in NEED if so.

Eh guys!
For the guys interested ^^
Here is a making of coming pic :p
Like you can see it's a really simple set up!
Joker is on my kitchen table with the natural lighting and a basic desk lamp on the right ( the pink one yeah!! :D )

makingof.jpg

Is that MrEcko's dio? ..or is it your own?

Back