KALI-MA! I got the MOLA RAM PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive is not a must have IMO.

I agree! I placed an order for the regular one and won't even bother with the wait list. I'm not a fan of the exclusives for any of their Indy pieces. They seem boring. The PF's themselves then are some of Sideshows best. :rock

CRAP !.... I just flat out forgot to order this morning... so I missed the exclusive.... on the wait list.. but not holding my breath

CRAP !.... I just flat out forgot to order this morning... so I missed the exclusive.... on the wait list.. but not holding my breath

I can sell you mine when I get it.$1.000 plus shipping & Paypal fees.:peace

The exclusive is only $5 more than the regular one. That chalice is worth $5 to me. No brainer.
I'm going to have to display Mola Ram without the flaming heart. Not a big fan of the fake flame look. I'm so glad they made that extra arm.

I got I think maybe the first exclusive Mola Ram only 4 seconds after it were released !

Now we wait......Sideshow IS keeping on making the PF better and better !

It's too bad that a speedy order doesn't translate to a low edition number. From my experience, I get the lowest numbered items when I hop on the wait list after an item has already been released. It's like they work their way backwards. :huh

Back