KALI-MA! I got the MOLA RAM PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're an indy fan and dont even buy this that would be a very retard move IMO.And do not get to surprised if the Indy line ever fails, you'll just have yourself to blame.

So the EX sold out FAST on this. What do we reckon the edition size is? 300 (like the KOTCS Indy).

And people say the Indy line(s) are dead?! Meanwhile the PF EX of Jedi Luke that everyone had been waiting for for ages has an edition size of 700 and took hours to sell through.

Viva La Indy! :gun

So the EX sold out FAST on this. What do we reckon the edition size is? 300 (like the KOTCS Indy).

And people say the Indy line(s) are dead?! Meanwhile the PF EX of Jedi Luke that everyone had been waiting for for ages has an edition size of 700 and took hours to sell through.

Viva La Indy! :gun

I could see it going both ways. I personally think the ex will be low maybe 300-400.

But maybe sideshow jacked it up because they think it will be a good seller.

Oh, gotcha...I was checking the emails. HAHAHA!!!!:gun

Still not bad though:

Date Placed: 2010-01-08 20:00:29

I guess you're just 10 seconds faster and a bigger Indy fan then I am. :whip

Faster yes...bigger Indy fan...we are even lets says. Hahahahaha

:gun

I dunno, Fett.... Would you sleep with Harrison? I know Sexy would. :lecture This kinda makes him a bigger fan by default. :huh

Thankfully, both of today's PPO's went very smoothly. My time was :

Date Placed: 2010-01-08 20:00:12 :D

Damnit, I was away and missed the Ex. so I put myself on the WL with an order for the Regular as well just in case...

Back