KALI-MA! I got the MOLA RAM PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably randomly pick an item from the warehouse during shipping. To be honest, it will be a logistic headache for the warehouse and shipping guys if ever Sideshow decides to correlate item number with order sequence. :)

Thus, it is very much the "luck of the draw" when it comes to getting that low edition number.

They probably randomly pick an item from the warehouse during shipping. To be honest, it will be a logistic headache for the warehouse and shipping guys if ever Sideshow decides to correlate item number with order sequence. :)

Thus, it is very much the "luck of the draw" when it comes to getting that low edition number.

Yes. Edition numbers are random. They also reserve the very lower numbers for pieces to keep at their place and special giveaways.

yeah I think it's been well established that order time has no direct correlation with edition number.

It would be nice if SS issued the lowest numbers for the fastest orders, but that would be a logistical nightmare. In my experience, if there is a correlation....the lower the order time, the higher the number. :monkey3

Meh worrying about edition number you get is like worrying about the edition size when you preorder. In the end who cares.

I care but not how many there are when I get it. When they don't announce an edition size they waste alot of people's time.

No need for people to take off work or stop what their doing to attend a preorder if the ES is going to be high and I can just get it later.

Sometimes people take off work completely to secure something costing themselves a day's pay, maybe $100 maybe more. And then it just sits TBD for 3 years, thats BS.

I care but not how many there are when I get it. When they don't announce an addition size they waste alot of people's time.

No need for people to take off work or stop what their doing to attend a preorder if the ES is going to be high and I can just get it later.

Sometimes people take off work completely to secure something costing themselves a day's pay, maybe $100 maybe more. And then it just sits TBD for 3 years, thats BS.

Most people attend the preorders for the exclusive...not the regular. If you are looking for the regular then I agree wait until later and pick it up for cheaper but for the exclusive I always make sure I preorder that day because in most cases they don't go on second chance and I would rather have it it sooner than wait 3 years for the price to drop. Especially on popular products.

no matter what the edition size is going to be this statue look great just buy and then wait for the day of the release and enjoy your statue.
:banana........................:banana.......................................:banana
bh0kcj.jpg
25gte36.jpg

Watched Temple of Doom yesterday, the look with the head dress is perfect. At that point he is LAUGHING like a mad man. People saying he is too happy need to rewatch the film.

Low numbers are nice, but as long as the paint app's are solid [including no "Marty Feldman" eyes], the pieces fit together properly, and the fabric hasn't been sloppily put together, I will be more than happy whatever the number. :D

nice pf but , with the price and size of these pieces, i just have to pass, i already got like 6 star wars pfs, there is no room for more ....well, maybe luke

What the low edition numbers,has to do with anything ? I don't care if I get 400/400.

Got a reply back from SSC on the weight of Mola Ram

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products
and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

The estimated weight for the Mola Ram Premium Format Figure is probably
not correct. The weight listed on the website for the Indiana Jones
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Premium Format Figure is also listed as
seven pounds, but it actually weighs 16. I will inform our web team of this.

Back