1/6 JXToys - Peggy Carter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20191130_111913_458.jpg

Some fantastic displays Jaymig and Trooper!:clap:clap:clap

I'm thinking she's gonna be a Xmas present to me. Just hate to order anything right now re overloaded shipping companies rushing and banging stuff up; cramming trucks. I try to avoid holiday shipments.

One of those times I look for a LONG ship time on purpose:lol

I'm thinking of picking up one of these as I doubt Hot Toys will ever make her, does anyone that bought her have any updates? Is a body swap required?

I have this figure.
The body is fine the ankles are the only issue.
They’re weak, use of a stand is a good idea.
No need for a body swap for just the ankle issue.
I’ve seen others try a Phicen or TBLEAGUE body but the busts were way too big.

I have this figure.
The body is fine the ankles are the only issue.
They?re weak, use of a stand is a good idea.
No need for a body swap for just the ankle issue.
I?ve seen others try a Phicen or TBLEAGUE body but the busts were way too big.
Hayley Atwell is a DD...she's git a huge bust.

Yes but with the tiny head the proportions end up looking even more ridiculous on the phicen body. I ended up selling mine as she just looked way too out of scale with my other Marvel figures.

Yes but with the tiny head the proportions end up looking even more ridiculous on the phicen body. I ended up selling mine as she just looked way too out of scale with my other Marvel figures.

Is the head really undersized? It looks fine to me in the picture you posted of the 4 female characters a couple paged back.

View attachment 471553[/QUOTE]

I have it. Worth it for sculpt and clothes. The body is garbage, but easily swapped for a not so busty Phicen body (I can't remember which one I used, but it worked brilliantly). Hot Toys should do a proper version, but that probably will not happen.

Hey Jaymig926, did you do a body swap on TFA Cap? Chest/shoulder proportions look better than the stock. Also, what body did you use for uniform Cap? Any closeups with Peggy? Looks like a cool combo!
Sorry for the late reply for the Cap I used a stock stealth Cap body ( no modifications ) this pic of Peggy is on the pop toys body and the poptoys suit which are miles better. The pic you commented on was Peggy totally stock.

Got her in last week, but no time to work with her much. Overall very happy and better in person. Great tailoring, pretty face, good paint. Gonna figure out how to soften ankle joint. For me good purchase.

Back