1/6 JXToys - Peggy Carter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on that supposed headsculpt to be announced.

If you mean the Vimal one there was an update a few days ago. It still seems a bit off to me though, with the head shape being a bit too angular and masculine.

FB_IMG_1573142657469.jpg

Damn, definitely prefer the sculpt from page 1. Unfortunately I prefer the look of the other stand alone uniform by quite a bit.

Did anybody get this? I've had my finger on the order button all week but wanted to see how this turned out first. TIA.

Looks good, the body issue is easily solved with a TB League. Not to be weird, but Haley is quite built up top, and a TB would help with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Or you could save a lot of money and just insert some extra padding underneath to pump her up. ;)

A seamless body might also be way too tall for the 5'7 actress and risk making the head look undersized as a result.

Hard to know for sure though until we see some comparisons...

Maybe a Tbleague S29B could work for her. It's a body slithly shorter than the previous bodies without being super skinny like the s25b.
The S29B is called "micro fat" but it's not fat, it's more...realistic, and I think perfect for Atwell who is not a skinny woman.

For the likeness of the face, I think the sculpt is good. For me the only problem is the lips. Too narrow. She seems to make a pout. Maybe a repaint of the lips would be a good idea.

Still waiting for some comparison pics with other Marvel figures. I'm tempted to order but just seen too many third party female figs that look small and out of proportion next to the HT stuff.

Some comparison pics by Billy Dunne on FB. The head does look a bit small next to other female figures, but it's not that glaring, and she does look good next to Cap which is the most important thing.

I went ahead and ordered at Giantoy.

76783695_10162596166625321_560336233893462016_o.jpg

77253956_10162596166680321_4507156440112168960_o.jpg

Hmm, mine just arrived and has a permanently deflated neck.

1ba49b625c2be174cb7b88e31e2a773f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you try warming and kind of manipulating? Might work if this is one of those rubbery torsos.

The ankles look brutal but everything else looks ok. I would wait on the Kit sculpt and build around it and the other uniform. Unfortunately, that will definitely raise the price of the complete figure.

Maybe a Tbleague S29B could work for her. It's a body slithly shorter than the previous bodies without being super skinny like the s25b.
The S29B is called "micro fat" but it's not fat, it's more...realistic, and I think perfect for Atwell who is not a skinny woman.

For the likeness of the face, I think the sculpt is good. For me the only problem is the lips. Too narrow. She seems to make a pout. Maybe a repaint of the lips would be a good idea.

I`ve tried to put her on some seamless bodies, and I like her on Phicen s12d the most.
Peggy sorta feels wrong without a certain type of bossom))) Want to make the red dress for her, too)

ksJcl-u66vU.jpg
f-sJWopWoPI.jpg
HNFy5Pn-85w.jpg

A small follow up... this body will not fit into her uniform (the shoulders are wider).

I'm not too fond of that sculpt. Gonna hold out for the Vimal one.

I don't want to go with the 40s look, anyway - I want to do an alternate take and modernize her to display her with the rest of my Marvel figs.

Back