1/6 JXToys - Peggy Carter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely getting this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Me too - she'd make my Rescue Cap small display. (Along with the "dancing girl" - picked up Flirty Girl's 1/6 40s dancer outfit a while back - but that's definitely a full 'bash. Still need to pick up a seamless body and do some costume tweaks for accuracy.)

Apparently because they're working on their own version with Vimal. Although not sure if it's the entire figure or just a sculpt.

View attachment 459379

Ahh, gotcha! I’ll probably go ahead and order the one at the top of this thread to start out with and see how this second one turns out. Worst case scenario I have two and can put her in an Agent Carter get up.

Always good to see these smaller companies stepping up to produce characters that Hot Toys has continued to ignore. I know folks have been wanting a Peggy Carter for years. I never had much interest because I never watched the series. However, if this is cheap it might be a nice addition to go with Rescue Cap. Too bad HT never made a Super Soldier transformation chamber with skinny Rogers. Maybe an idea for a limited edition custom. I like the Vimal sculpt. Not sure if I need two Peggys. I wonder if OSK's will have a swappable head with the second hairstyle.

$105 at Giantoy, not bad at all. Anytime I see a figure of good quality like this or Xensation Advisor at a low price I feel tempted to buy it even if I don't have anything else to go with it lol.

Price is fine if it turns out well. Seems it's expected release is in September too. I'm waiting to see if KG stocks this.

Thanks for posting the news of this! It had flown under my radar! I am STOKED for this! I paid for a custom headsculpt on ebay a while back. While awesome, it's made of kind of a heavy resin and I'm super-nervous about it falling off the shelf and breaking. This figure will make a great addition, especially at the price!

The likeness is a bit soft, but decent. I just wished they had used the more relaxed/casual hairstyle that she has in TV series (and frequently seen elsewhere in the MCU).

This looks pretty good, the Vimal sculpt looks better so far.
I don't know if I'd get this though, so many other characters I'd rather have before this.

Yeah i haven't pulled the trigger yet either. As good as it looks, I'm just not sure it's a figure I really need to have, or have space for in my already overcrowded Marvel collection...

I just pre-ordered through Timewalker. $115 sans shipping. It’s a nice rendition for the price. I’ve always liked this character in the MCU and her interaction/relationship with Steve Rogers, all the way through Endgame. I can’t wait to pair her with a custom Steve who will be wearing one of those “muscle suits” recently put up for pre-order (Army pants and T-shirt).

I just pre-ordered through Timewalker. $115 sans shipping. It’s a nice rendition for the price. I’ve always liked this character in the MCU and her interaction/relationship with Steve Rogers, all the way through Endgame. I can’t wait to pair her with a custom Steve who will be wearing one of those “muscle suits” recently put up for pre-order (Army pants and T-shirt).

Seconded on Timewalker! Another nice thing about them is no NRD.

Back