Just saw Bowen Red Hulk at the LCS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
And it is spectacular !!! Randy really nailed the Mcguiness art on this one.Cant wait to have mine..I see some folks at SF got theirs already...If anyone here has one already, please, post pic..:rock

And it is spectacular !!! Randy really nailed the Mcguiness art on this one.Cant wait to have mine..I see some folks at SF got theirs already...If anyone here has one already, please, post pic..:rock

Averone has a bunch of pics posted in his shelves thread of the Red Hulk...It really looks great!!

Was only going to get the Green one but saw Rulk today and the cash could not have flown out of my wallet faster.
He's really only been out a year or so and a statue is created.
I hope that Rulk will not be a short lived character.
I was hesitent to pick it up because of that but have to say that the size, scale and detail is really a compellingreason to pick up Rulk.
You really have to see the statue to appreciate it. The pictures really don't do it justice.

Rulksize.jpg

Rulk1.jpg

I saw him tonight at the Store and Put him in Layaway, Glad I have a Good Financial Relationship with my Local Comic Shop :D

Yeah... I was going to pass on this one... but after seeing one in person at a LCS, I can see that I will have to have one too.

bye-bye money :wave

Awesome pics btw!

Back