just got me a predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bd version i have just seen 2 boxed versions gou for round about £220 - £250
Really??? I've been checking lately for them lately and thought they ddint go for much less than £150. I have a spare brand new BD exclusive MIB that I was hoping to sell sometime after the P1 comes out.

Last edited:
who many of you would get both version of P2 since there no that much different to each other?

For the changeable mandibles BD version is better but, i like my regular P2 for not having that throw up green on his body..it was my first Predator and felt like it was worth every penny i paid for it..its just a solid figure and i love how more "alien" this design was, cleaner Wolf is the only other one i have and the headsculpt on that is just amazing, i leave the bio off that one.

For the changeable mandibles BD version is better but, i like my regular P2 for not having that throw up green on his body..it was my first Predator and felt like it was worth every penny i paid for it..its just a solid figure and i love how more "alien" this design was, cleaner Wolf is the only other one i have and the headsculpt on that is just amazing, i leave the bio off that one.

The "blood" isn't really that noticeable in person, but I'm not gonna argue with nostalgia. :D It wins in the eyes of the nostalgic every time. :lol But the only thing I don't like about this particular predator, BD or regular, is that as badass as he looks, in the movie, he must've been the "special bus" predator to get his ass whooped by Danny Glover. :(

who many of you would get both version of P2 since there no that much different to each other?
The pred's themselves are different in just the blood and the mandibles - other than that the BD version comes with a heap of extra ^^^^ that the regular doesnt and I guess that's why some people bought both.

Really??? I've been checking lately for them lately and thought they ddint go for much less than £150. I have a spare brand new BD exclusive MIB that I was hoping to sell sometime after the P1 comes out.

well if you still want to sell him let me know and if your not in a big rush i will take him off you when the piggy bank funds have improved :D

predator two BD is by far the best predator ever done, nice paintjob,the best bio, lots of acessories. GET IT NOW

DSCN4045.jpg

oh ya and nicest dreads

I just got the regular P2 because I like mine pre-BD:D I never really give a damn about extra accesories anyway, besides the combi-stick. The rest of the stuff pretty much stays in the box forever, so they're useless to me

For awhile I had BD and wanted P2 regular badly. After getting P2 regular, I didn't think it was a big deal so I sold it. IMO, BD is the better version.

Last edited:
For awhile I had BD and wanted P2 regular badly. After getting P2 regular, I didn't think it was a big deal so I sold it. IMO, BD is a the better version.

Agreed, I used to have the original P2 but I sold it for the BD version.

Agreed, I used to have the original P2 but I sold it for the BD version.

Sounds like the bd version is the way to go. But these are so rare I haven't seem any website that has it in stock. Any clues as to where I could get one? :banana

Sounds like the bd version is the way to go. But these are so rare I haven't seem any website that has it in stock. Any clues as to where I could get one? :banana

The BD was exclusive to Sideshow site, so Ebay is your only bet, unless someone here is selling one.

The BD was exclusive to Sideshow site, so Ebay is your only bet, unless someone here is selling one.

BD version was definitely not Sideshow exclusive. Sideshow had an exclusive version that included an extra BD mask but the regular BD was available in lots of places. And yup, ebay would be the best option right now.

I've only one Predator, the Lost one. So sad I enter this hobby so late :monkey2 Anyway, at least I have Predator1 on pre-order. As long as I've Pred1, I can live without others.:rolleyes:

I like both and I agree with Verbal21 that most of the accessories for the BD P2 is in a jar somewhere with all the other accessories and never really see much day light. This is how I see it. The BD looks awesome on the same shelf with the Elder 2 and Lost Pred and eventually the rumored Gort Pred while the original which is clean and iconic in looks will be awesome standing next to P1 when it arrives. :D

Back