just a post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
yeah, i would've also loved to have the opening battle show GG being rushed by 3 or 4 Jedi only to see him easily wipe them all out. then it would've made him more respectable and make people realize even more than when obi wan beats him its not just some fluke.

I don't think it would have helped because I don't see Obi-Wan beat 3-4 Jedi by himself, but GG could and still Obi-Wan can beat GG with 4 sabers? I don't think there was any way around the Obi-Wan/GG fight seeming to be a little bit of a "yeah right" deal with Obi-Wan seeming to handle GG pretty easily in the Saber battle.

KitFisto said:
I don't think it would have helped because I don't see Obi-Wan beat 3-4 Jedi by himself, but GG could and still Obi-Wan can beat GG with 4 sabers? I don't think there was any way around the Obi-Wan/GG fight seeming to be a little bit of a "yeah right" deal with Obi-Wan seeming to handle GG pretty easily in the Saber battle.

Don't get me started on that fight :monkey2

KitFisto said:
"Oh, I don't think so"

After the Clone Wars series and seeing him take on 5 Jedi at once I had such high hopes for some great saber battles in ROTS and what did I get?.............

Darth Loki said:
After the Clone Wars series and seeing him take on 5 Jedi at once I had such high hopes for some great saber battles in ROTS and what did I get?.............

*cough cough *

:D

GG is nothing but a non-force using cyborg who has to rely on his eyes. He may be able to move fast, but if he can't see it....:thwak

Besides, even though they're fun, the Clone Wars cartoons are extremely exagerated. Though it makes you wonder why they can't do that stuff, besides Yoda.

Especially the episode in which Mace tears through a droid army like paper. Awesome animation sequence, but it does make you wonder why they even bothered with the Clone Wars. A few Jedi should have been enough to rip it apart!

Back