Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park 4

From comingsoon.net

Yesterday brought the news that Iron Man 3's Ty Simpkins had landed one of the roles in the upcoming sequel Jurassic World and now, according to The Hollywood Reporter, The Kings of Summer's Nick Robinson has been cast as his older brother in the film.

Steven Spielberg returns to produce the long-awaited next installment of his groundbreaking Jurassic Park series with Trevorrow both directing and co-writing alongside Derek Connolly. Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley are attached to produce alongside Spielberg. Actress Bryce Dallas Howard is also in negotiations for a role in the film.

Better have a Robert Muldoon/Roland Tembo type Game Warden. 3 really lacked that kind of a professional character. I don't just want helpless civilian families running from monsters like AVP2.

Also with the park being opened, it feels like theres gonna already be an obligatory corporate bad guy like TLW again.

Whatever they do, my only wish is to make sure Rex is in it. I can't stress it enough. Don't replace the only mega predator that worked in JP. Spinosaurus was a joke.

Rex, Raptors, Dilophosaurus that spits totally incorrect venom, Carnos that camo like chameleons and no feathers or gtfo.

These were recreated by man playing god with science-fiction. I don't want a 2 foot Raptor that looks like Harry and Marv from the end of Home Alone.

Rex, Raptors, Dilophosaurus that spits totally incorrect venom, Carnos that camo like chameleons and no feathers or gtfo.

The JP series has been shown to be completely inaccurate in terms of dino appearance for some of them. Rex never had motion sensitive eyes and the Raptors in it don't even exist, at least not as Velociraptors.

It needs to be a 40ft Rex female again, or even bigger. Nothing, I mean nothing beats Rex's roar.

Whatever they do, my only wish is to make sure Rex is in it. I can't stress it enough. Don't replace the only mega predator that worked in JP. Spinosaurus was a joke.

:exactly: I want a huge T rex maybe the original one ****ing destroy the spinosaurus like it should have happend.

Have they officially decided that (some) dinosaurs had feathers? I didn't like the feathered Raptors of JP3 myself.

some of the experts are saying the King t rex had feathers. go figure...

When I picture Rex, it's this and not with ****ing feathers.

mj01zp.jpg

Back