Jurassic World 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only like JP.

The only good thing about JP2 was the toy line. I can't even say that about JW.

The jw toy line is terrible. Hasbro is a terrible toy company. Back in the 90s and early 2000s you had some top notch jp toys with great sculpts. That new jp trex toy is a joke same with those raptors. Hell jp3 had some kick ass toys

Personally i love Jurassic park 2 a lot. I have fond memories of going to the theater with my best friend and loving everything about it. I loved seeing more dinosaurs, i loved seeing two t rex. I loved baby rex, i loved the new raptors

I really loved seeing the t rex in the city. I was amazed at the effects. The movie felt like a really fun theme park ride

I still love it. I liked part 3 as well. Jurassic world was kinda boring and the humans were kinda lame

Lost World was a bomb, but I still take it over everything after.

Bugs me how much of a departure Malcolm's portrayal was from the first film. He's too serious and doesn't have that care free mentality... then again being attacked by a dinosaur with frog DNA would do that to someone.

And let's not forget this dung.

Lost World was a bomb, but I still take it over everything after.

Bugs me how much of a departure Malcolm's portrayal was from the first film. He's too serious and doesn't have that care free mentality... then again being attacked by a dinosaur with frog DNA would do that to someone.

And let's not forget this dung.

That girl ruins the movie but shes not as bad as the kid in part 3.
That kid was cringy as hell. Lil rambo..... the girl was dumb but at least she was scared
I tend to fast forward her part.

That girl ruins the movie but shes not as bad as the kid in part 3.
That kid was cringy as hell. Lil rambo..... the girl was dumb but at least she was scared
I tend to fast forward her part.

Oh you didn't like his jar of T-Rex piss? Oof.

So we're all in agreement that Jurassic World is the best of the series then? Good.

I rather watch Dinotopia

920x920.jpg

s592

Jurassic world ****s on jp3 tho. Spinosaurous killing a trex? Please. That ruined the whole damn movie for me. The only thing that was good was the raptors but they still sorta fell short from earlier incarnations.

Hell I don't know why you guys hate on jw so much. You didn't like that awesome trex redemption fight at the end. I know the movie was not like the others and was more of a straight up action flick but watching trex kick ass and then the mosasaur grab the indominous at the end of the fight was so cool. The trained raptors was also a neat idea. I enjoyed it way more than 2 and 3.

I still have a special place in my heart for two tho. I don't know why people hated on it so much. It wasn't a bad movie at all it just didn't live up to the huge expectations giving by the first movie.

I used to have this Dinotopia hardback graphic novel - came out shortly after the original Jurassic Park - really beautifully illustrated, absolutely spectacular designs. Spared no expense.

Back