JURASSIC PARK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for more maquettes rather than dios. With a limited budget maquettes are what I would prefer. I can see myself picking up a few pieces here and there, but not going crazy with the license. While I realize that it makes sense to be more dino-focused, I hope Sideshow does throw in a few human characters now and again. I really want a PF Alan Grant.

I do look forward to the offerings, and I hope we see the first unveilings at Toy Fair.

I don't believe there will be any Premium Format humans. Maybe 12" but if we see humans these will be in dioramas i think (which makes sense).

While maquettes would be really great the dios will be more in my pricerange i guess.

Hm, no announcement in the new Newsletter. I hop we get to see something when Toyfair begins.

Ok, it looks like a T-Rex with Raptor in his mouth. So it's the end-sequence from JP1:
tfair08_01.jpg

Part of what looks to be coming out of the Rex's mouth is actually a bandana coming from Rambo's head.

And if you check the Rambo bust again you can see that only 1 piece of the bandana sticks out on the back of his head,not 2.

I'm a little bummed it'll likely be Rex vs. Raptors piece, I'll probably order it, but I'm hoping for a single Rex maquette/statue whatever.

I'm a little bummed it'll likely be Rex vs. Raptors piece, I'll probably order it, but I'm hoping for a single Rex maquette/statue whatever.

I think its a cool statue,but i believe plenty of more T-rexes will be made,so you will get your Wish:D

Oh I think it'll be cool as hell, and I'll be really tempted, and likely to order it. I just also hope to have a piece where the sole subject is rex in all his pour and glory with a big roaring mouth as this piece will likely have little or no open mouth really showing with the raptor carcas in it's mouth. Hopefully, the second raptor won't be on it's back like the film, I'd rather it on the ground if it's included.

I'm with MaulFan for a great big Rex Dio by himself, or maybe with a raptor hanging in his mouth. And maybe a group of raptors dio. Hell, there are so many really cool scenes to do from that movie, I think I would really like anything that SSC did.

Ineed, there'll be many pieces in this license that'll attract me. Though a good number I won't care about. I don't care about say a dio of the Galy's running around Grant and the kids or the Brachiosaurs in the trees. The pieces I'll be into will be ones with predators.

True, true. More of the predators.

Question: What do you guys think the piece is between the T-Rex's head and the Clone Troopers head? The weird little piece sticking straight up. Is that a part of the CLone Trooper?

The only thing I can see myself getting from this line is likely the T-Rex. I'm just not interested in the raptors or anything. Also, the price has to be right. I'll probably say that $300 is about my limit on this. But if it's a LOT coller than I though, I'll budge further. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.

Back