Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m surprised Mattel didn’t show their Amber Collection Nedry, they teased him pretty hard last time. I wonder if the line is canned?

I’m surprised Mattel didn’t show their Amber Collection Nedry, they teased him pretty hard last time. I wonder if the line is canned?

I don’t think canned, I’m sure they’re saving pieces like that for SDCC. Don’t forget, Toy Fair is for press and retail, not fans, so while we see pics online, SDCC is the place to really wow your consumers.

I don’t think canned, I’m sure they’re saving pieces like that for SDCC. Don’t forget, Toy Fair is for press and retail, not fans, so while we see pics online, SDCC is the place to really wow your consumers.

I would've hoped to have had the figure in hand before July or at least a preorder. Being only a couple releasing in the line, it's moving incredibly slow.

What I want most is a 4” Nedry to make the 4” set feel complete, we’re getting a new Dilophosaurus and no one for it to attack.

Yeah, I want more 4” Jurassic humans. It’s a stupidly fun line to collect. A set of Nedry, a dilophosaurus, and the Ford Explorer would be an absolute must-have.

f05eb6ba-c27b-4b32-8e5d-c67335bc11c9.jpg

5673dee2-d720-49da-95f6-3e280148672f.jpg

BBTS has Nedry and the Dilophosaurus Amber collection figures up for preorder:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=100&SortOrder=New&Brand=1374

I don't mean to bash too much but Nedry is terrible. Without the JP logo and ID around his neck I'd think he's an extra from Big Bang Theory or something. Wayne Knight was huge back then and this just looks nothing like him.

I think Nedry looks decent, but since it’s not a two pack, I’m passing on him, hoping for a future 4”, Malcolm and Nedry alone in 6” isn’t much a display/collection.

I think Nedry looks decent, but since it’s not a two pack, I’m passing on him, hoping for a future 4”, Malcolm and Nedry alone in 6” isn’t much a display/collection.

Yeah if you're going to skip Grant and Sattler for Nedry, he better be a home run IMO. Malcolm wasn't bad, but I'm just not a fan of this unfortunately.

The only temptation with Nerdy for me is the working Barbasol can, no way they get that at the 4" scale if/when they release him. I know they seem to be done humans for now, but still hoping for a 4" to complete that collection, I have Grant, Satler, Malcolm and Muldoon.

The only temptation with Nerdy for me is the working Barbasol can, no way they get that at the 4" scale if/when they release him. I know they seem to be done humans for now, but still hoping for a 4" to complete that collection, I have Grant, Satler, Malcolm and Muldoon.

Haha, that's the only thing that I want from it too lol.

I think Nedry and the two kids would be great to complete the 4” Legacy Collection. I loved collecting that line; I remember driving to three Targets the day they came out to get all the humans and the keep. :lol

Did anyone order that new Welcome Kit? I got one, supposed to ship this fall.

View attachment 486984

I got the regular edition, and I'm pretty stoked. (The diskette was cool and all, but since I couldn't figure out how I'd display something like that, I ultimately passed. And - on a side note - did the T-Rex shown on the Ticket kind of bug anyone else? It looks more akin to the design from Jurassic World than Jurassic Park. :confused:)

It’s a cool exclusive and bodes well for a raincoat version in the future, which is what I’m holding out for.

Funnny how the smaller figure is actually better proportioned. The 6” one was a little too lean to be accurate. Not that I can blame them. I’m sure we’d all want more of the GI Joe build over the ones we actually have :lol

Im just happy to see the line continue!

Back