Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW)

Thanks, I want the Rex from the set but I thought it was long sold out and couldn't be found cheap anywhere.

So, I don't see a thread for the Mattel line, I'll post this here, nothing conclusive but this was posted to instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bde5xNDAy8K/?saved-by=swphoto4523

25037567_165673217524040_5846931424644431872_n.jpg

25th anniversary this year, can't wait to see all the new Mattel stuff. That Rex is looking good if it's legit.

If it's legit, I'll take it, even with a mediocre paint job, the sculpt looks like it'd be awesome repainted.

I would expect to see something at Toy Fair in February.

That Rex sculpt is millions of miles better than it has any right to be. Curious about the production paint app, but it looks like it'll be a killer toy nonetheless.

Assuming it's real.

If that's real I may very well bite (no pun intended). The bookend from the JW set is nice and all but I really need a decent Rex of fair size in my collection.

Jurassic Outpost reports that main characters Claire and Owen, respectively played by Bryce Dallas Howard and Chris Pratt, will be getting Barbie dolls in the coming months.

“Get ready for dino-mite action and adventure when all-new Jurassic World 2 roars into theaters on June 22, 2018. The collectible dolls in this assortment are based on the two key characters, Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) and Owen (Chris Pratt). Each doll is sculpted to the likeness of the actor and is fully articulated.”

These are expected for release on April 15.

Back in the day HT would have made this. The other films too.

Before the dark times.

Before the MCU.

Leaked scans of Mattel prototypes, who knows which products will actually hit shelves.

A0EAADD1-A7E6-4A9E-80C7-67EDEE7A5B18.jpeg

098ADA3A-3479-40C1-9E3C-4819079C9A98.jpeg

F2B8DD20-C91F-42F6-9C59-194EB608FF2E.jpeg

Ouch. Those don't look much better than the JW line, depending on how the final products differ from the protos. Kinda underwhelmed that there's no Indoraptor in the line.

Sheesh those look just like the hasbro ones. Ugh

Well damn, that killed all my enthusiasm of that leaked Rex pic.

These look light years ahead of the JW line, we finally get a Blue figure that looks like Blue. Plus Owen and Claire figures that look like the actors.

Apparently the Rex at the top-left corner is supposed to be this:

25037567_165673217524040_5846931424644431872_n.jpg

Heartbroken.

At very best, optimally, ideally, maybe, that leak was of the master sculpt. But it felt too good to be true. And it truly was. Not gonna hope anymore; toys will be toys.

Back