JungaToy's Skull... The Rainman presents... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
jungatoy16.jpg

jungatoy17.jpg

Sculpting process with the skull

jungatoy18.jpg

jungatoy01.jpg

jungatoy03.jpg

jungatoy04.jpg

Hi all,

I'm going to introduce a Korean Rookie... named Jungmi Kim (a.k.a. JungaToy).
She recently joined with the Rainman Artwork.
It is her first project in there... titled "SKULL for custom"... :welcome

Please visit the 'Rainman' section on e-ureka shop if you need more info about this skull.
ZUNO's Toy Figure Gallery E-UREKA ... ^L^

p.s.
Let you know that the shipping fee is free if you buy 3 skulls or more. (Limited Time Only - Nov. 10 ~ 15, 2009).

Thanks,

Last edited:
I love the basic concept. An accurate human skull yo sculpt over ensuring proportions and structure is correct. Sn amazing idea one I may purchase to try sculpting over myself.

sorry to bug you, i'm trying to register and when i click join, it does nothing. Is there something i'm missing? my street address and my detail address would be the same, i'm not sure what detail address means.

sorry to bug you, i'm trying to register and when i click join, it does nothing. Is there something i'm missing? my street address and my detail address would be the same, i'm not sure what detail address means.

I was unsure about that too. I asked here and ended up just putting the same address for both.

ah holy crap I just ordered a skull by mistake trying to figure out how to pay on the rainman site. Who do I contact to say that its a mistake ?.

EDIT :

Not a problem , found the cancel order button !.
Phew. :lol

Back