Coolrain figures & exhibitions... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
coolrain13.jpg

coolrain14.jpg

coolrain15.jpg

coolrain16.jpg

coolrain08.jpg

coolrain11.jpg

coolrain12.jpg

coolrain17.jpg

coolrain18.jpg

coolrain20.jpg

Hi all,

It's the first time to post unknown Korean artists on here.
I used to introduce them on the other forums.
Anyway, I'm introducing Chan Woo Lee (aka Coolrain).
He is pretty popular in Korea but still an unknown figure artist in the world.
As you may know, His figures are influenced from Michael Lau.

"Like Lau his inspiration is part street culture and part reality. If Michael has his pulse on global street culture then CoolRain's figures are closer to home and more intimate. For example photographer and journalist Kim Kyung Woo is the inspiration for the figure Woosra. His other friends are b-boys and as such are also inspirations for these stylized figures." - Noe V.

He only made 10 characters each since he has been working at his figure art since 2003.
I think his artwork will be very valuable in the near future.

https://www.coolrainz.com/

blog:
https://blog.naver.com/theakira

interview:
https://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8957390&publicUserId=5533646

Thanks,

These are awesome figures and the tailoring on them is exquisite, but they are ^^^^ing EXPENSIVE!!! I checked on the P-Nix Grey figure and it was $700!! :horror If I had that kinda money I would get them, but with that kinda scratch you can buy like 5 Hot Toys figures. If that Dunkey is more affordable I'd like to get that, cool looking figure.

These are awesome figures and the tailoring on them is exquisite, but they are ^^^^ing EXPENSIVE!!! I checked on the P-Nix Grey figure and it was $700!! :horror If I had that kinda money I would get them, but with that kinda scratch you can buy like 5 Hot Toys figures. If that Dunkey is more affordable I'd like to get that, cool looking figure.

Thanks The ill Jedi,

As you may know, there are a lot of unknown Korean figure artists because of language barriers.

I hope the shop will be a bridge between talented Korean figure artists and you all over the world.
The basic system of payment and shipping is that the buyer pays to the artist and the artist ships to the buyer directly.
By the way, I'll help between artist and buyer... ^^

Since I have opened the shop, all over the collectors, who purchased them, very satisfied with their craftsmanship and quality.
Kojun and Harue's customs were already sold out despite of high prices because it was very limited rare chance to get it.

I'll add more brilliant customs continuously and will sell my customs later.
Please keep supporting and watching my figure shop with your friendship and kindness.

Thanks again and I know you... no offense against me...

Zuno, I meant no offense at all, these figures are works of art and trust me, I wish I could afford them! Perhaps in the future there may be one that makes break down and get it, but for now all I can do is admire. :( I really wish I could get some of that Nike clothing for my 1:6 figures, they are too cool. :)

Zuno, I meant no offense at all, these figures are works of art and trust me, I wish I could afford them! Perhaps in the future there may be one that makes break down and get it, but for now all I can do is admire. :( I really wish I could get some of that Nike clothing for my 1:6 figures, they are too cool. :)

It will be a reasonable price on e-ureka shop... ;)

Thanks,

Damn, AMAZING stuff, I love the Hip-Hop/Graff/Skater influence in all of his figures and those 1:6 Dunks are too ^^^^ing cool!! :rock

Well definitely interested in the Dunky... of course price is a factor. But I'd love to add him to my Ape collection :rock

Back