Jun Planning Gremlins offered on 1/28 Newsletter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
value of Elektra $200+

value of Gizmo $30+

:google

Yes, I know. I'd pay the $200+ for the Elektra to SS and the other would pay the $60 for the Gizmo. Gizmo is $60, not $30. I would get the Elektra, and the one I trade with would get the Gizmo, but we would still both pay for the value of each. Basically we would swap orders somehow.

These look great particularly Gizmo, but the scale held me back from placing an order; well that, and they were already gone last night. :monkey1

The price is pretty unbeatable though. :banana

Yes, I know. I'd pay the $200+ for the Elektra to SS and the other would pay the $60 for the Gizmo. Gizmo is $60, not $30. I would get the Elektra, and the one I trade with would get the Gizmo, but we would still both pay for the value of each. Basically we would swap orders somehow.

Yeah that is NOT equal :lol no matter if both parties were to pay whatever SS is asking.

The veggies are rotting his brain. :borg:redblob:Wizard:baicon6:

lack of veggies.... or something, maybe more protein.

gremlins2_48-1.jpg

i have this version of Jun Planning's Gizmo, was hard to find for me..had to order it from a shop in the UK and was the last in stock, i still have him MIB and will open maybe once i figure out where i will put him.

gizmo-gremlins-jun-planning.jpg

i have this version of Jun Planning's Gizmo, was hard to find for me..had to order it from a shop in the UK and was the last in stock, i still have him MIB and will open maybe once i figure out where i will put him.

gizmo-gremlins-jun-planning.jpg

I love this. Wish I could get one. :(

You would have had to get there early to score the Gremlins. Detale was only able to get me the Aliens, not that I am complaining. I had to get the Gremlins through other means.
Ebay means or other?

I cancelled Stripe but keeping Gizmo. I scored the Alamo Drafthouse Gremlins poster print instead. :rock
Where'd you get it from Dannie?

Those are a bit disappointing. There's no reason those could have been life size.

The likenesses are off too. I've seen some independent replica makers make much closer representations of them, near screen accurate. over these. Bummer.

IMG_1999.jpg

image04.jpg

That's a real nice looking gizmo!

Dear SkiDawg,

We thought you'd like to know that the following has been shipped to you:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item#, Quantity, Name, Price, Extended Price
JPC687, 1, Gremlins Gizmo Craft Label Statue, $34.99, $34.99

Subtotal: $34.99
Shipping & Processing: $7.95 (SUPER SAVER - FEDEX SMARTPOST)
Total: $42.94

Ship Date: 2/11/2010
Number of boxes: 1

Back