Jun Planning Gremlins offered on 1/28 Newsletter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Jun plans for more of these Gremlins in future sets. Would love a Rambo version of Gizmo...

This is the glow in the dark Drafthouse prints Dannie and I discussed. Very limited, and very sold out. Wish I had gotten one.
gremlinsalamoposterfina.jpg

This is the glow in the dark Drafthouse prints Dannie and I discussed. Very limited, and very sold out. Wish I had gotten one.
gremlinsalamoposterfina.jpg
Damn, that poster is bad ass!!

:censored, now I wish I had gone. :(

Those are a bit disappointing. There's no reason those could have been life size.

The likenesses are off too. I've seen some independent replica makers make much closer representations of them, near screen accurate. over these. Bummer.

IMG_1999.jpg

image04.jpg

I know Ronculus Maximus used to make 1:1 mogwais and have them on his site, but they've been taken off for a while now.

Damn, that poster is bad ass!!

:censored, now I wish I had gone. :(

You would have had to get there early to score the Gremlins. Detale was only able to get me the Aliens, not that I am complaining. I had to get the Gremlins through other means.

So these are all ready out, I'm confused...

Yea, been out for a while. Jun Planning is an asian company, who I guess SS just got distribution rights to, because I havn't seen these sold in the US yet. You could get them if you imported them earlier, from what I understand.

Yea, been out for a while. Jun Planning is an asian company, who I guess SS just got distribution rights to, because I havn't seen these sold in the US yet. You could get them if you imported them earlier, from what I understand.

Ahhhhh making sense now.

Back