Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I originally had no interest. But..... then.....Straight Arm and all.

119810_o.gif

GG will probably give them the swivel arm battle grip.

Hmmm... depending on the size of the helmets, they could possibly be recast for customs of the OG13.

Awesome idea! It'd be great if we could find the accessories parted out, we could do proper cloth Greenshirts.

I wonder if these will have authentic broken thumbs, backpack pegs, and crotches in time. :lol

This is awesome, pure 80's nostalgia. Really excited for this but I'll just have to wait for the carded release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is too cool! And yeah recasting some of their weapons and stuff would be cool too. Flash's laser rifle and Steeler's visor! Maybe even a JUMP jet pack and small vehicle like the RAM.

probably won't start buying these until the Swivel Arms come into play....I hated Straight Arms and had to upgrade the originals for better articulation

I hope they do come on card, but I spied footlockers behind them, wonder if they will come in those?

The first figure they will release will be in the footlocker but after that they will be releasing the figures in single carded packaging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back