Judge Dredd: Mega City One (TV series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that they get urban back and that the show is based off of the movie. I'm worried the studio saw that people wanted dredd in general and are just giving us whatever as opposed to what we really want which is everything the movie gave us.

Executive Producer wants Karl Urban

“The great thing about Karl is, he’s actually a big fan of the comic book, and he’s a really nice guy, and I know him well enough to speak to him personally,” executive producer Jason Kingsley said on the official 2000 AD podcast earlier this week. “We have had many conversations prior to this about all sorts of different things. He’s also a very busy full-time professional actor. So, we are going to have some long and complicated conversations, I would imagine, and we’ll see where we go. It’s too easy to tell yet. But if we can use him, and he is available to us, then I think that would be absolutely brilliant.”

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/judg...-live-action-adaptation-mega-city-one-a153119

IMG_2535.jpg

Heard about it earlier... I'm tempted to say this is probably a done deal from the fan bellyaching.

A good one season is more than we deserve, that would be awesome just to have.

Back