JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 10/21 BvS Batman & Superman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! New Addition & Collection Update 8/30 (PAGE 4)**

Fantastic collection man! and grats on that win

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! New Addition & Collection Update 8/30 (PAGE 4)**

Nice collection!

Bumping in anticipation of getting The Dark Knight Armory next month! Also want to give others the chance to check out my collection (pictures on page 4!). Feel free to comment, recommend any pose/display ideas! I'm most likely getting lights for my detolf this weekend too so I'll update with new pictures once I get them installed

Very nice collection. Quite like the neutral poses.

Very nice collection. Quite like the neutral poses.

Thanks a lot! Trying to figure out where the armory is going to fit in once it gets here haha

So I FINALLY picked up some dioder lights from IKEA on Saturday and set them up on my detolf yesterday. I can't stop staring at my collection whenever I turn the lights on now haha. I also re-posed the DX11 and Bane. Here's some pictures of the new setup:

*Collection Update 9/22*

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Collection Update 9/22 (PAGE 5)**

Great shots man what kinda camera are you using?

Great shots man what kinda camera are you using?

Thanks man. I'm using a Canon Rebel XS with the 18-55mm IS kit lens. Definitely want to upgrade soon though, just need the money first haha

Quick little update! I have the Batman Armory coming in on Monday and also an lforigno rayon cape coming soon to go with it. Cannot wait to get everything in and start taking pictures!

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Collection Update 10/21 TDK Armory (PAGE 6)**

Came home from work today to an awesome site, The Dark Knight Armory had finally arrived!! I've been waiting to get this since December so I was extremely excited to set this up. I took a few quick pictures after setting this up. I found out quickly that the DX02 suit was not able to fit into the armory the way I had hoped for so I had to stick with the DX12 suit inside the armory and the DX02 as my Batman figure. However, I used the new headsculpt and put it on the DX02 body, and I think it looks great! I'm still waiting on my lforigno rayon cape for the figure since it was lost in the mail, but he's sending me a replacement so everything is good there. Anyways, here's the shots I took today:

The Dark Knight Armory

DX02 with Armory Headsculpt

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Collection Update 10/21 TDK Armory (PAGE 6)**

Cool update ;)

Quick Update: Just wanted to put up a couple pictures of my modded DX02 Batman. I've added the TDK Armory headsculpt, DX12 neck (no more long giraffe neck!), DX12 boots for added articulation, & a Lforigno custom rayon cape. Overall I really like the look of it! Here's a few shots I took with my phone:

DX02 Batman (Modded)

I also was extremely lucky during Spooktacular, and won 2 Hot Toys figures from Susan! I have a Bank Robber Joker 2.0 & a 1966 Robin coming in within the next few weeks, so be on the lookout for pictures of those once I receive them!​

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Collection Update 11/4 Modded DX02 Batman (PAGE

Purchased an early Christmas present for myself, as I couldn't pass up the price! Bought the Hot Toys 2011 Toy Fair Batman Begins Figure! I now have a Batman to represent each of the Christopher Nolan films! I was also able to fit the DX02 suit inside the Armory so now I'm able to use the Armory suit as my full Batman figure. Here's some pictures I took tonight:

Hot Toys 2011 Toy Fair Batman Begins

Other Batman Photos

I still have 2 more figures on the way: Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker 2.0 & Hot Toys 1966 Robin. Stay tuned for pictures once I get those in!​

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 11/18 Toy Fair Batman Begins (Pg 6)

Cool update bro!

Back