Joss Whedon's Dollhouse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page two and no comments yet about last night's episode?.... Everyone hungover?

I'm still down with a cold....but even I'm chiming in before the healthy ones!! :mad:

Last night's episode brought us even deeper into a web that is known as Joss Whedon's mind. I really enjoyed it, seeing how we got more background story from the main characters. Last week's episode is still my favorite of the season, but this episode earned MAJOR points for a special appearance by Vincent Ventresca aka the Invisible Man. So there's no way you'll here me talk bad about this episode. :rock :rock :rock

I was sad when they all passed out cold and got taken back in. I wanted to see them free for a few episodes. :( but I thought it was a great episode overall. I felt bad for sierra and how she ended up a doll. but I felt that echo stole the show! :rock

I don't have much to say other than it was another very good episode. The momentum is building nicely now.

Oh, and I love Sierra's accent. :love

Anyone been following the supposed April Fool's jokes that Fox played on all their shows? There was a major spoiler in the Dollhouse one (I think)...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then the joke is when she gets up she's attacked by a guy in a bear suit.

The House one was crazy - the USC Marching Band comes out of the elevator on the set.

Anyone been following the supposed April Fool's jokes that Fox played on all their shows? There was a major spoiler in the Dollhouse one (I think)...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then the joke is when she gets up she's attacked by a guy in a bear suit.

The House one was crazy - the USC Marching Band comes out of the elevator on the set.

Maybe the joke is on us!!! Maybe that was OUR april fools and the bear thing was just to throw us off??? ;)

Too bad, it was just finally starting to hit it's stride. Unfortunately that slow start with the first 3-4 episodes crippled the show. I damn near quit watching it myself.

Too bad, it was just finally starting to hit it's stride. Unfortunately that slow start with the first 3-4 episodes crippled the show. I damn near quit watching it myself.

I know! And we can what, thank Fox for those? Aren't they the ones who had most control over them? Did they seriously think they were good enough?

It looks like the end will happen sooner than later. Felicia Day was told that Fox won't be showing episode 13. Why would they not show the season finale?

I guess that also confirms the cancellation of the show. :(

It looks like the end will happen sooner than later. Felicia Day was told that Fox won't be showing episode 13. Why would they not show the season finale?

I guess that also confirms the cancellation of the show. :(

Yeah, she says it'll only air on dvd which sounds to me like cancellation followed by a Dollhouse "The Complete Series" dvd release. I guess they're holding back that last episode as incentive to buy the dvd.

i hope nobody is surprised by this. whoever thought this show would survive on FOX and on fridays was kidding themselves. I can't believe Joss went back to working with them after the Firefly incident. it's a complete waste IMO. and that "final episode on dvd" crap is just a slap in the face. i won't be watching anymore episodes or buying the DVD.

Surprised, no. Disappointed, yes. And not showing the last episode is definitely a slap to the face... Especially since that's the episode Alpha is reveled.

i hope nobody is surprised by this. whoever thought this show would survive on FOX and on fridays was kidding themselves. I can't believe Joss went back to working with them after the Firefly incident.

I remember reading somewhere that he had to do it to finish out his development contract with them.

And I'm definitely not surprised about it being cancelled. The only Fox sci-fi show I ever remember being successful on friday nights was X-Files.

Everyone better tune in tonight!

We need to boost those ratings! :rock :rock :rock

Since you asked... NO!

But it does mean seeing Eliza wearing hot outfits each week, then heck yeah!

But never for you Chapter 2099. Never for you! NEVER.... FOR.... YOU...

I said, never.... for.... you.

Got it pretty boy?! NEVER.FOR.YOU!

Back