Joss Whedon Signed on for Avengers 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joss Wheadon Signed on for Avengers 2

Can't complain with the results of the first.

How is this news? Feige said months ago that he was already tapped when he signed the contract for the first. :confused:

How is this news? Feige said months ago that he was already tapped when he signed the contract for the first. :confused:

Well, he (Whedon) hadn't actually committed yet and Disney just announced during an investor's call that he officially has signed on now. So while it's not mind-blowing news, at least there's now confirmation.

Don't forget about this though: In addition, Whedon will create a "Marvel-based" series for ABC, Iger said during a conference call with analysts.

A Whedon TV series that won't get cancelled!!!

It's fun watching him make the transition from obscure cult hero to household name. The man has paid his dues and I think he deserves the level of success he's experiencing.

Don't forget about this though: In addition, Whedon will create a "Marvel-based" series for ABC, Iger said during a conference call with analysts.

I hope they stick with the original concept of the series. Sounds like it would be something enjoyable to watch while we wait for the movies. Nothing like that has ever been done before. Imagine a amazing season finale getting you all pumped for the movie release. Wow! :thud:

I kinda wish it wasn't going to be on ABC though. If it has to be on one of the three networks, I'd rather it be CBS.

Back